ADVERTISEMENT

This is a great idea....

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
My Suggestion for John Boehner November 06, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This afternoon John Boehner is going to do his postelection press conference, and I have an idea. I want to submit an idea to the speaker on how to proceed, and I'm serious about this. I'm sure we're gonna get bills, legislation, sent up to the White House. I would like for something to accompany each bill. A press conference. A press conference to announce the passage of the bill that includes a letter to the president attached to the bill.
Read the letter.
RushBoehnerObamaLEtter.jpg

The letter should contain polling information demonstrating, it's not just a bill from the Republicans. It is a bill that has the support of the American people. Come up with a piece of legislation, poll the American people on it: 60% say oppose amnesty, 70%. Attach that fact to the bill, do a press conference, and attach public opinion to the public submission -- not just to the president, but to the country -- of the piece of legislation to let people know that country overwhelmingly favors it.

END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

RushLimbaugh.com:The Mandate: Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama, Not to Work with Him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT