ADVERTISEMENT

The Disgraceful Republican Cave-in on Loretta Lynch

Loretta Lynch Confirmed as New Attorney General — Here Are the 10 Republicans Who Voted for Her

The Senate voted Thursday to confirm Loretta Lynch as the next attorney general, with the help of 10 Republicans who ignored complaints that Lynch would use her new position to support what many say is President Barack Obama’s unconstitutional immigration plan.

The Senate voted 56–43 in favor of Lynch, approving her with help of Sens. Kelly Ayotte (N.H.), Thad Cochran (Miss.), Susan Collins (Maine), Jeff Flake (Ariz.), Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Orrin Hatch (Utah), Ron Johnson (Wis.), Mark Kirk (Ill.), Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ere-are-the-10-republicans-who-voted-for-her/

:):):)
Loretta Lynch Confirmed as New Attorney General — Here Are the 10 Republicans Who Voted for Her

The Senate voted Thursday to confirm Loretta Lynch as the next attorney general, with the help of 10 Republicans who ignored complaints that Lynch would use her new position to support what many say is President Barack Obama’s unconstitutional immigration plan.

The Senate voted 56–43 in favor of Lynch, approving her with help of Sens. Kelly Ayotte (N.H.), Thad Cochran (Miss.), Susan Collins (Maine), Jeff Flake (Ariz.), Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Orrin Hatch (Utah), Ron Johnson (Wis.), Mark Kirk (Ill.), Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ere-are-the-10-republicans-who-voted-for-her/

Flash,

It is indeed a disgrace, but it actually comes as no surprise to me. The Republican Party has slowly but surely drifted into a moderate, "Democrat-lite" party, and many conservatives such as myself are fed up with them. We can only hope and pray that conservatism will make a huge comeback if Americans finally wake up and realize how quickly we're losing our country.

BTW, "Sam Davis" still rides here as my old nickname has yet to be restored. Hopefully it won't be too much longer though. I'm sure 'ol Sam wouldn't mind my borrowing his name for a few more days....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT