ADVERTISEMENT

Sen. Ted Cruz Reading William Barret Travis' Letter from the Alamo

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
BBJ, I believe you will appreciate this. What we need are more warriors like Sen. Ted Cruz who will stand their ground and fight instead of lay down and surrender like Boehner (see link below and my following post).

"I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible and die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor and that of his country -- Victory or Death." -William B. Travis

Ted Cruz Reading William Barret Travis' Lett

http://www.youngcons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/boepelo.jpg

A new report is claiming Speaker of the House John Boehner-one of my least favorite people in this country-cut a deal with Nancy Pelosi to use all of the media fervor over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech before Congress as cover for a vote on funding Obama's executive amnesty order.

If this is true, it's not all that surprising given John "Crybaby" Boehner's track record for being a political pawn squarely in the hip pocket of the loony left in government.
Still makes me pretty mad though.

From Breitbart:

A new bombshell report from Politico found that House Speaker John Boehner had several days of secret negotiations with Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, the recently emboldened former Speaker, leading up to his decision to flip-flop and fund President Obama's executive amnesty-including a pre-hashed out deal to use the hoopla around Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Tuesday address to Congress over Iran's nuclear ambitions as political cover to sneak in the extraordinarily controversial vote. Even with the bombshell report, however, Boehner's office continues to deny any deal took place.[/B]

"It was Monday at 5:30 p.m. when Pelosi and Boehner agreed that it was 'best to take up the matter on Tuesday immediately after Netanyahu's address in order to deal with the matter as quickly as possible upon return of the Senate papers,' according to an aide familiar with the conversations," Politico's Lauren French wrote on Thursday evening.[/B]

That part of a supposed deal between Pelosi and Boehner came after what French reported were several days of negotiating and dealmaking between the current and former Speaker. French wrote:[/B]

Since Friday, Pelosi and Boehner have held quiet rounds of negotiations and maneuvering to push the measure through the House over the objections of a cadre of conservatives in Boehner's conference who scuttled a three-week funding bill in a dramatic showdown last week. As late as Tuesday, Boehner tapped Democrats to help pass a procedural rule for a funding bill for Amtrak that Republicans were threatening to bring down if it did not include a provision that would stop a clean DHS bill from moving forward. But Pelosi pledged Democratic support to move forward - a departure from normal where the minority party always votes against rules brought by the party controlling the floor.[/B]

If this is true, it's a serious slap in the face of Benjamin Netanyahu, and Boehner should be extremely ashamed of himself.

It's clear to most genuine conservatives, Boehner's greatest weakness is his lack of a spine and his addiction to the easy money of being a career politician.

This is just the latest in a long list of outrageous actions-I prefer to call them betrayals-taken by Boehner during his time in office, and I think it's safe to say the American people and his constituents-me-are sick and tired of the same old song and dance.

Boehner is a perfect example of the Republican establishment in Congress that absolutely needs to be dismantled and tossed in the landfill of history.

Is there no one in this country who is truly willing to stand up for what they believe in and make the hard calls, regardless of the pressure they're placed under by crooked politicians and biased media?

Where are the George Washingtons, Sam Adamses, and Thomas Jeffersons?

This little deal-if the report is true-is like a huge bat signal shining brightly in the sky that we need men like our founders to come rescue us before the Joker and his crew burn Gotham to the ground.

Boehner and Pelosi cut deal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT