ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Recruiting...

MTsumner92

All American
Jul 31, 2005
Hendersonville
You know I just got through looking at some recruiting stuff for MT. There seems to be a lot of interest coming from the receiver position more than anything.

I think we are going to have one of the best if not the best offensive classes in the history of this program for 2017. If you are a QB then who would you want to be your QB coach? He is going to draw many a good QB's and WR's in this up coming class. The offensive line will follow. We will get into the top 5 of some of their heads this summer and this season will push some of them to MT at number 1.

I think we are going to have a really good offense and a medium defense. Great line, quarterback, running back, and receivers. Yikes!! No weaknesses except maybe some depth. Holes at LB and safety concern me but the DL will be solid.

Call me crazy but we sure are primed to have a 2009 type of season this year. 7 years later! I predict 10 wins this season. There is not a game on our schedule that we cannot win. It is going to be fun......

Reactions: Hop45 and C-Bow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT