ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Positional Preview: Quarterback

Always been a Vattiato fan. I think his legs are an underrated part of his game. Great scrambling ability. Curious to see what he can do this year.

The Gagliano kid looks like a grown man in his high school videos. Certainly has the arm talent. He could be a really good one for us. Surprised he didn't go to a lower level P5.

Honestly not that impressed with the Richesson kid, but you never know.

Don't really have an opinion on the Charlotte transfer. Hard to take a QB seriously that throws for 51%. Maybe they can bring him in for some wildcat packages.

Gagliano played in the biggest classification in AL high school against some LEGIT competition.

He was the offensive MVP of the Rivals camp in Dothan, AL before his senior year.

Always been a Vattiato fan. I think his legs are an underrated part of his game. Great scrambling ability. Curious to see what he can do this year.

The Gagliano kid looks like a grown man in his high school videos. Certainly has the arm talent. He could be a really good one for us. Surprised he didn't go to a lower level P5.

Honestly not that impressed with the Richesson kid, but you never know.

Don't really have an opinion on the Charlotte transfer. Hard to take a QB seriously that throws for 51%. Maybe they can bring him in for some wildcat packages.
I think the Charlotte transfer was brought in for depth with his eligibility running the same as Vattiato’s. He was a backup at Charlotte too but had a solid game in his one start against Maryland. Adds a more dynamic running aspect to the table for sure so like you said wouldn’t be surprised if they ran some packages for him similar to what Stock wanted to do with DJ Riles

This is not an MT recruit, but I wonder if he will make it to the NFL

will add in here that after today, it seems as Xavier Williams is running as QB2 right now. Was putting in extra work with Myles Butler after practice today as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT