ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Opening Press Conference

The girls are articulate and humble. While I don't watch as much Lady Raider BB as in the past, proud of the program.

I thought the most interesting comments by CRI was why he went away from the press. I feel like an idiot disagreeing with a hall of fame coach; but really feel like that style of play helped us against the better team who we will NEVER match up against in the half court. Plus, it was fun to watch.

From my perspective we quit running the press because we do not have the athletic ability to do so. Hard to run it with some of our "big boned" girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTLynn
From my perspective we quick running the press because we do not have the athletic ability to do so. Hard to run it with some of our "big boned" girls.

Well, he said he purposely went away from it because the stats showed they were better defensively running the half court D...He also commented that the girls were busy this summer changing their bodies.

We've been desperately slow in recent years, with the only real speed coming from Ty Petty. Really concerned without Ty Petty this is not much more than a average cusa squad.

Two 6'4 players and one 6'5 player. I hope Davis and Meadows see playing time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT