ADVERTISEMENT

Oh how I wish Col. Allen West was our President

For whatever reason, video of President Obama apparently working out in the gym of the Marriott Hotel in Warsaw, Poland has leaked.

He's in the country to reaffirm U.S. support for central and eastern European countries against Russia.
The Secret Service confirmed to The Hill that the video is real, and that other hotel guests taking photos and videos of his workout is not a problem: "Hotel guests were not asked to leave the gym during this off the record movement, nor were they asked to refrain from taking pictures," agency spokesman Ed Donovan said.

Girly man!!!

images

obama-do-you-even-lift-bro-putin-copy.png

Obama Working Out In a Polish Gym

What is even more sad about the video of Obama working out is the thought of him listening to Jay-Z on his iPod. As everyone knows, Obama and Jay-Z are buddies. So what is so bad about Jay-Z you ask? See the link. Perhaps Obama was listening to Jay-Z's song called "So Ghetto" while he was working out. That sure fits in to Obama's ghettoization of America.

Here is proof he’s a HORRIBLE person

Allen West's "Top 10 Reasons To Vote Democrat"
10. I'll vote Democrat because I can't wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.
9. I'll vote Democrat because I believe oil company's profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
8. I'll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
7. I'll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. I'll vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. I'll vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. I'll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
3. I'll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. I'll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the Number One reason I'll vote Democrat is:
1. I'll vote Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.

Allen West’s “Top 10 Reasons To Vote Democrat”

democrat-sign.jpg

'A bended knee is not nor shall it ever be a conservative tradition' --Allen West (see link)

"When more Americans prefer freebies to freedom, these great United States will become a fertile ground for tyranny." --Allen West

This post was edited on 7/27 7:45 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

Allen West Epic Speech

Chicago has produced Saul Alinsky, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Valerie Jarrett, David Axelrod, Rahm Emanuel, Louis Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson and now THIS GUY?

Lt. Col. Allen West responds:
In the video clip released on Thursday, Sheik Mohamed Elimam can be seen declaring that "global Zionism is unadulterated evil besetting all people," and "Oh, those of you who want to wage jihad for the sake of Allah, Palestine is calling you and Gaza is crying out for your help," according to the translation by MEMRI, which posted the video. "If you are true believers, real mujahideen, hasten to Palestine." Elimam appeared to call for the removal of the Jewish state from the Middle East.
Now, I just gotta tell ya, that sure does seem like "political activity" to me ? whaddya think?
But not just political activity, this fella isn't delivering a sermon about saving anyone's soul ? kinda like what I am used to. He's advocating killing souls. Now isn't that incitement to violence and a hate crime? Oops, forgot, this is the new "protected class" ? really mad Muslim jihadists and this Mullah or Imam are just exercising their First Amendment rights of free speech, freedom of religion, and the free exercise thereof.
So will FFRF investigate this Imam? Methinks not, because they just want to wage their own little war against Christians. Furthermore, it would require them to have some courage to go after these guys ? and you all know that is not happening. I presume FFRF will excuse this radical jihadist sermon and, yes, apologize and sympathize.[/B]
Sheik Elimam is clear in his desires, but historically inaccurate,[/B] "This enemy was planted in the midst of the Arab nation, and they chose Jerusalem, Palestine, the most important area ? in order to be a thorn in the side of the Arab and Islamic nations," he said. "May Allah pull this thorn out, and stick it down their [Western] throats. May they be sent back to their countries in shame and disgrace, Allah willing."
I wonder what will be the topic of his sermon this Friday?[/QUOTE]

This Chicago Imam Wants Jihad Against Israel?

If you want to understand the Islamic totalitarian and jihadist mentality, it's best to simply allow them to express themselves in their own words. Hat tip to Itamar Marcus over at the Palestine Media Watch for bringing us the infamous leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Kuwait, Tareq Al-Suwaidan. This video aired on Al Aqsa TV (Hamas) this past Friday, August 1st (see link).

You see, that is the Muslim holy day and this is their version of "tele-evangelism" -- and the Left finds Freedom from Religion Foundation would have the IRS crack down on a sermon like this?
So, quite simply, how does one fight against an enemy that embraces death? Well, it is simple: grant them their wish. Because yes, we in the West -- especially Israel and America, do see life as precious -- well, perhaps not these radical abortionist Leftists -- and we will fight to preserve life.
There are those of us Christians who do seek eternal life in God's kingdom but we don't believe that life here is about killing others to achieve that end -- unlike these Islamic jihadists. Nope, we cannot coexist with these rascals and don't give me the excuse that they hijacked the religion or this is just a small minority -- because then why isn't the supposed majority speaking out?
Shall I remind you all of the carnage that 19 jihadists brought upon America on September 11, 2001? Or how about two brothers and what they did at the Boston Marathon last year?
And what about this quote, "Every Muslim mother "must nurse her children on hatred of the sons of Zion" -- so what shall the Jewish mothers do?
This is the reality of our enemy and they shamelessly pronounce it to us on a regular basis -- as ISIS did when demanding Christians in Mosul covert, pay a jizya submission tax, or face death. So my Muslim apologist friends, what say you? I know, I'm such an Islamophobe and a warmonger. But one thing I'm not is afraid to speak the truth.
So to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, don't listen to Obama, Kerry, and the other Islamist apologists and sympathizers here in America and worldwide. Do not give counsel to the apoplectic rantings of the anti-Semites. Press on, there are many who recognize this enemy and join with you in crushing these jihadists, these terrorists who are threats to peace.
And one day, we will have leadership in America that will once again be your ally. I pray for that day.
Allen West

Muslim brotherhood leader

I sure wish we didn't have such lazy media who would never report something like this. Hat tip to this crew from NDTV who walked us through what we all know is happening: Hamas sets up rocket firing points from within civilian areas (see link).
Now, let me give you a lesson on indirect fire. If Israel were to return fire to that point based on a radar acquisition, the bursting radius of a 155 mm artillery shell would be 50 meters. If the munition of choice were a missile from an aircraft, that bursting radius would increase due to the larger caliber. Kind of makes it tough to avoid civilian areas, since Hamas is firing right from the middle of them.
I think we should send this to Jimmy Carter and tell him to go eat some peanuts.
I do hope the NDTV crew got out of Gaza before airing this video -- you can bet the Islamic terrorists of Hamas and Islamic Jihad don't appreciate it. But then again, Nancy Pelosi says they're just misunderstood humanitarians.Allen West

This post was edited on 8/6 9:24 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

Hamas assembles and fires rockets in civilian area

ADVERTISEMENT