ADVERTISEMENT

Non Related MT Athletics Postings

MTFAN61

All Conference
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2022
We've been getting a rash of Non Related MT Athletics postings lately. They're popping up on all sites now. Raider Roundup, Lady Raider Roundup, & even Water Cooler site.
Is this bothering anyone else? If not I'll back off. Just found them somewhat annoying.

We've been getting a rash of Non Related MT Athletics postings lately. They're popping up on all sites now. Raider Roundup, Lady Raider Roundup, & even Water Cooler site.
Is this bothering anyone else? If not I'll back off. Just found them somewhat annoying.
I noticed that too. I’ve been out today but have no clue what’s going on

In previous years it was phony sports and new site links, it becomes at times almost a full time job to remove and block the perpetrators. When you see one report it as spam. The moderator should remove the threads or posts.

I remove them as I see them. I saw one this morning and removed it. It’s a lot for just me to catch so if you report them it’s a lot easier for me to clean up the site. I can assure you that whenever they are reported I clean them and block the user’s IP address. I haven’t seen anyone reporting them lately.

I went on a reporting run this morning. We are under attack by bots! The place is worse than Facebook blowing up with ads.😂

Last edited:
Reactions: ewglenn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT