ADVERTISEMENT

Nailed it 3. New to me.

BlueRaiderFan

Hall of Famer
Oct 4, 2003
62109910_10157758338846393_4094387633172512768_n.jpg

The first page of the Mueller Report. If a liberal candidate had done this conservatives would have lost their minds, but since it's one of their guys, it's no problem.

62029923_10216568431418007_1535623874027192320_o.jpg

The first page of the Mueller Report. If a liberal candidate had done this conservatives would have lost their minds, but since it's one of their guys, it's no problem.

62029923_10216568431418007_1535623874027192320_o.jpg

I don't think you really understand the entire report but here is the bottom line...If Mueller had an obstruction case, he would have made it. I see a bunch of "if" words in the document...Those “if” words are doing all the work because there was no corrupt intent. Mueller said so..

Everything that’s happened over the last two years was because Democrats, the media, and the FBI falsely conflated Russia’s actions with Trump’s, and then imagined that Trump committed serial acts of obstruction to cover up something he never did.

The US and other countries everyday work to undermine and changes things to favor them...everyone does this...I have a hard time imaging any scheme out there that convinced a single US voter to vote one way or the other.

You mean the FBI that the president has authority over? (and please don't say he doesn't influence them because he does). Funny because when HRC was under investigation conservatives stated she must be at least partially guilty because she's under investigation by the FBI. Now it's "Oh, the FBI was out to get him.". I don't see any "ifs" on the page that I posted by the way.

You mean the FBI that the president has authority over? (and please don't say he doesn't influence them because he does). Funny because when HRC was under investigation conservatives stated she must be at least partially guilty because she's under investigation by the FBI. Now it's "Oh, the FBI was out to get him.". I don't see any "ifs" on the page that I posted by the way.
Hillary deleted emails and scrubbed her hard drive. Trump mentioned firing someone. You posted on page. Both sides pick and choose what they want. Truth is Hillary broke the law and Trump came awfully close if he did not. Both sides are corrupt. Oh, both Melania and Michelle looked amazing. Not everything is Republican vs Democrat believe it or not.

You didn't read the Mueller report, you are just picking out pieces of the report to make an argument (you posted the intro). Its called hit and run - something you do very well.

"No American shall receive any information from a foreign government in any US election"

-US Constitution

Didn't a bunch of illegals recently walk all the way from the southern border of Mexico to cross into the US?

They likely have no problem walking to the jobs either...

First the US poverty rate is 11-12%. Norway a country of only 5 million people (smaller than TN) that has ENORMOUS oil wealth; without it none of any of your wet dreams about them are even possible. Taxes - try 45% of their GDP...stop posting outright lies. Norway is a very expensive place to live...

The poverty rate was 15% a few years ago. It's a fluid number. Even if it's 12-15% it's too high. An enormous amount of wealth, are you high? We are the wealthiest country on the planet. Part of the reason that they are so wealthy is because their minimum is so high.

Norway's oil revenue is 12% of their GDP. Our oil revenue is around 8% of our GDP... Try again.

Good try, go back and research their oil fund. Forget it, I will share with you...Norway's $1 trillion rainy-day oil fund was boosted in the three months to June by choppy action in both the stock and bond markets. The world's largest sovereign wealth fund returned 3%, or 256 billion kroner ($28.5 billion), to the country's pension pot during in the second quarter of 2019

We are a country of 330 million - they are 5 million. Our govt doesn't have a $1 Trillion dollar fund that subsidized our govt like Norway has....earlier this year, they pulled 700M from the fund to cover govt spending.

Are you kidding me? We bailed out Wall Street at least THREE TIMES at at least a TRILLION DOLLARS each time. Yet, thanks to the Conservatives, half of our country thinks we are broke. We have trillions for war, trillions for bailouts, but no money for our citizens. What a joke.

By the way, a large stock market gain is generally followed by a large market loss. I wouldn't tout that gain too much.

By the way, a large stock market gain is generally followed by a large market loss. I wouldn't tout that gain too much.

What are you talking about? You were comparing Norway to the US using false stats to make a point...I have shared the real stats and now your talking about the market...

Mike, when you use a percentage of the GDP, the population is taken into account. Our overall GDP is larger in large part because we have more people.

And as I've noted earlier, clearly we do have the ability because we bailed out Wall Street at least three times and have been spending trillions on war for some time now.

we bailed out Wall Street at least three times and have been spending trillions on war for some time now.
Congress gets kickbacks from wall street bailouts, foreign aid and war.

If congress can figure out how to get kickbacks from a student loan bailout then they will do it.

ADVERTISEMENT