ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Leach dies after hospitalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the CDC website:

Find COVID-19 vaccines and boosters near you.

You should contact the CDC and tell them that there is no such thing as “the COVID vaccine”.

“vaccines” and “boosters” = plural meaning more than one as in find Moderna, Pfizer, Novavax or J&J vaccines.

“The vaccine” = singular. Meaning there is only one Covid vaccine, which is not true.

BTW, your response inaccurately using the CDC link is another logic fallacy.

Reactions: RaiderDeez
“vaccines” and “boosters” = plural meaning more than one as in find Moderna, Pfizer, Novavax or J&J vaccines.

“The vaccine” = singular. Meaning there is only one Covid vaccine, which is not true.

BTW, your response inaccurately using the CDC link is another logic fallacy.
You've had too many COVID vaccines to the head. If “the COVID vaccine” gets your panties in a twist, then take it up with THEBLUERAIDER. Their words, not mine. I understood what they were saying.

You've had too many COVID vaccines to the head. If “the COVID vaccine” gets your panties in a twist, then take it up with THEBLUERAIDER. Their words, not mine. I understood what they were saying.

You’re making yet another logic fallacy. You should audit PHIL 2110 next time it’s offered.

Edit to say: I hate this topic was derailed by Covid conspiracy folks and I contributed now. And I know you won’t bet because you won’t believe the medical examiner report. I tell you what, how about you meet me for a beer in M’boro sometime and we can discuss all of this and we can see what holds up to the data?

Last edited:
we can see what holds up to the data?
You really need to meet with Dr Masanori Fukushima, Professor Emeritus at Kyoto University, to the Japanese Ministry of Health and correct his use of “the vax” and “the vaccine” to describe COVID-19 vaccines.

The people who have the disease right now are not the ones who haven't been vaccinated, but the ones who have been vaccinated.” - Dr Masanori Fukushima

Last edited:

Then I guess it is only a matter of time before all football players who received the vaccine will die. Or is it just service academies? Or only at the Air Force Academy? Or maybe just offensive lineman? Or just if leaving their dorms? Not sure I would use that "article" as my support. Military service requires multiple vaccines. Not trying to be facetious, but struggling to connect the dots on this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaiderDeez
Then I guess it is only a matter of time before all football players who received the vaccine will die. Or is it just service academies? Or only at the Air Force Academy? Or maybe just offensive lineman? Or just if leaving their dorms? Not sure I would use that "article" as my support. Military service requires multiple vaccines. Not trying to be facetious, but struggling to connect the dots on this one.
I'm posting articles about athletes who have died. You draw your own conclusions.

As far as the military goes, they have reported that miscarriages have increased by 300 percent, cancer by 300 percent, and neurological problems by 1000 percent. From the Senate hearing on the impact of the coronavirus vaccines:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT