ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee's non-conference schedule 'more difficult' than last season

This should be another fun season.
And I can't help but believe that we maintain play at a high level. Need two newbies and the transfer to step up. Love the non conference schedule!

I have so much more confidence in Kermit being able to sustain success than I do in other coaches we have.

It all hinges in the development of Gamble and Thomas. We need another big man beaides Walters. I personally think Gamble will not do much in his career. It does seem like he has improved one bit since he has been here.

Thomas had a lot of hype last year. If we can get some good minutes out of him, we may be okay.

In addition to needing Gamble to explode and Thomas to meet the hype I am hoping that King, in his last chance, shows that the 4+ star rating out of high school wasn't a fluke. As for the other newcomers I'm expecting the freshmen Shelton-Szmidt and Massenburg to have nice careers even with their 2 star ratings but I don't know what to expect early. Not sure I'm sold on the two JUCO's but time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT