ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (20-4, 10-1) vs Old Dominion (14-9, 7-4), 7PM, Thursday, February 9, 2017

I've found that if I want to watch something bad enough I'll watch on a 13" b&w tv and not complain. That's how I feel about MT men's BkB. I'll make any sacrifice within reason to watch the game if I can't make it in person.

Yes, the picture doesn't cover the entire screen and it isn't in HD but "what the hey?", It's MY Blue Raiders. And after about 2 minutes I forget what I'm missing and enjoy the game.

I'm a little worried about Dixon sitting last night. I hope he can keep his attitude in check during his tenure here. I do know he had a run-in with the law while he was in high school.

I think we drop one more game. That game being Marshall.

I really hope we can get another peak like we did early on. I am sure the team knows that their ticket is punched in B'ham.

I just want a game where we put our foot on the opponents throats and never let up. We always seem to have lapses in each game and let every team back in. Our last game we did that was against Marshall.

To be honest, we have the ability to lose at WKU, UAB and Marshall.

Great article. It's nice we've gotten past the team mention in area sports. Now the media recognize our players. The big three have made a name for themselves.

Reactions: subkyle
I'm a little worried about Dixon sitting last night. I hope he can keep his attitude in check during his tenure here. I do know he had a run-in with the law while he was in high school.

It was an academic issue. Not sure the exact details, but it wasn't anything major from what I gathered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT