ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (2-5, 1-2) vs FIU (4-3, 2-2), HOMECOMING, 2:30PM, Saturday, 10/26/2019

This is the most physical MT has been all season. Owned both lines of scrimmage and never would have thought they would do that today. And that was the only chance we would have at winning with the second half weather conditions.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
the big third quarter:

EH1x-NyWsAM2za2

I hope it rains for the next 4 games. :)

That might help!

Here’s what I’m really hoping for for the rest of the season:

1. MT wins out to get to 7-5. Requires wins over Charlotte, ODU, Rice, Western.

2. We need two more Marshall losses.

3. We need two more Florida Atlantic losses.

4. And, need a Western loss before we play them.

That would make MT win the East Division outright. I’m not picky how the scenario of wins/losses happens; just have everyone in East get to 3 conference losses and we get back to the title game.

In C-USA title game: I want to see us play Louisiana Tech (doesn’t matter if Ruston or here). A win would help avenge a 1984 1-AA semi-final game loss and we win C-USA outright.

That’s how our season can be excellent!

Here’s to a great November and December to show the world the Blue Raiders are champions!

It was great to see the guys having so much success running. O'Hara looked Dasher like yesterday.

Tyshun Render is having a good year - best of the D line.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceRaider
That was a damn good win for them. Looks like one team prepares in the rain and one does not lol.

I thought we would have run the ball more like this previously given the situation at QB. and all the speed and experienced RBs we have. Maybe not that much, but still.

I thought we would have run the ball more like this previously given the situation at QB. and all the speed and experienced RBs we have. Maybe not that much, but still.
We have tried however our OL is terrible. They can't run block.

ADVERTISEMENT