ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (0-4, 0-2) @ FIU (0-1) (ESPNU), 3PM, Saturday, October 10, 2020

I only have two thoughts.

1) I am so incredibly impressed with the fight in this team and how hard they continue to play giving their best effort considering the circumstances.

2) The only thing I’ve seen more perplexing than Stockstill’s coaching this season was Butch Davis’ handling of his QB situation. Not trying to take anything away from the players but goodness that game was gifted due to Davis botching his QB decisions.

Oh. Bonus: Don’t score seek the Army/Citadel game.

two close losses and one close win in CUSA play. MT hasn't seen usm or unt on the field. God, this conference down right awful

Reactions: Hop45
Don't get me wrong. I'm happy for the players. They fought hard as always. But at the same time this just ensures the ever slim chance of something happening staff wise over a bad year of going out the window. (Well, it already was out the window but now it is running away)

I hope the players win every game and Stock loses every game if that makes sense.

completely agree. Great to see a win, but honestly it hurts the chances ever so little of complete change. I really think a complete disaster is the only hope the program has To save itself.

im playing the long game and a win is a short game victory.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Happy for the players. No backhanded compliments this week. They found a way to come back for the win and made the last D stand. I hope they are able to enjoy this one.

Reactions: playersu12
How is north Texas so bad ? They have had some
Great classes and littrell is the golden boy of CUSA. Or at least that’s what everyone thought. Look at what the UNT coach is being paid and how they look on the field. CUSA is bad.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
How is north Texas so bad ? They have had some
Great classes and littrell is the golden boy of CUSA. Or at least that’s what everyone thought. Look at what the UNT coach is being paid and how they look on the field. CUSA is bad.

Not to mention, UNT football facilities are top notch...

Last edited:
I’m thinking the UNT Coach Littrell will be looking to make a statement quickly at Stock’s expense since he’s coming off a losing season, is 0’fer in bowl games and he’s gotta show he’s worth the contract extension Wren Baker gave him that pays him over $9MM.

This game could be ugly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT