ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (0-4, 0-2) @ FIU (0-1) (ESPNU), 3PM, Saturday, October 10, 2020

If the young man from Middle Tennessee (coached by Quinn) starts at QB and leads FIU to victory, Stock should just apologize and move on.

It would be even worse than losing to Erdely in 2017

Reactions: Hop45
If the young man from Middle Tennessee (coached by Quinn) starts at QB and leads FIU to victory, Stock should just apologize and move on.

It would be even worse than losing to Erdely in 2017
Or Levi Brown in 08 and 09. Played at Mount Juliet. Went to Troy and was drafted by Buffalo.

• Angry
Reactions: MTLynn
Maybe it's because I'm older or maybe because the program is on life support, but I find myself no longer excited for gameday. As a student, would be so hyped for Saturday. Now, zero cares.

Let the dumpster fire commence! Fun drinking game is take a shot every time your disappointed in this team...

Our O-line can't even slow down the rush, much less stop it.

Well Ohurry did it again. Another pick when we had momentum. When will they pull this guy? He is a deer in the headlights.

Reactions: MarJac23
Defense is playing good.......if you take away those 2 plays.

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy for the players. They fought hard as always. But at the same time this just ensures the ever slim chance of something happening staff wise over a bad year of going out the window. (Well, it already was out the window but now it is running away)

I hope the players win every game and Stock loses every game if that makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT