ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL mbb signee

Did any of you know that we were "in on" this prospect?, I'm assuming not.

Just how does this staff keep recruiting so "close to the vest"?

Reactions: kingaling42
Obviously we will see, but this looks like it could be a good pick up for CNM. He has good size, good numbers, and led his team (that finished 24-2) in scoring as a freshman. I wish there was more information on him. How did he end up at JUCO as he looks like someone who should have gotten interest at the D1 level out of high school.

From what I’ve heard going back to his days at Asheville is that CNM has always kept recruiting close to the vest.

In today's climate where prospects flaunt every offer on social media I find it remarkable that McDevitt and staff are able to sign players before the recruiting services are aware MT has offered.

Looks like we took him after Cam Johnson bailed on us for UA-Pinebluff (How embarassing)

Can't believe we lost a recruit to UAPB. I really hope McDevitt dropped him and chose Justin Bufford instead.

Bufford has 4 years to play which is nice. The Johnson kid was a 1 year hired assassin essentially. Glad we ended up with Bufford instead even though Johnson is the better player right now.

Looks like we took him after Cam Johnson bailed on us for UA-Pinebluff (How embarassing)

Can't believe we lost a recruit to UAPB. I really hope McDevitt dropped him and chose Justin Bufford instead.

Bufford has 4 years to play which is nice. The Johnson kid was a 1 year hired assassin essentially. Glad we ended up with Bufford instead even though Johnson is the better player right now.
I think Bufford looks like a decent pickup with a good upside. What is your opinion on him overall?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT