ADVERTISEMENT

Majority in U.S. Want GOP in Congress to Set Nation's Course

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
PRINCETON, N.J. -- Following the midterm election that some have termed a Republican wave, the majority of Americans want the Republicans in Congress -- rather than President Barack Obama -- to have more influence over the direction the country takes in the coming year. This is a switch from early 2012 when a slim plurality, 46%, wanted Obama to prevail in steering the nation (see link).

BBJ, maybe there is still hope for this nation after all.

U.S. Wants GOP in Congress to Set Nation's Course

Flash, as an aside, don't you just love the wording, "Following the midterm election that some have termed a Republican wave..."? The midterms were, indeed, a tsunami in terms of wins for the Republicans on a nationwide basis!

At any rate, yes, I would agree that there is, and always will be hope for our nation, and that hope is in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. IF we turn our eyes back to God Almighty, we will see a dramatic turn for good in the nation as He will in turn bless us and protect us.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT