ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Ben Carson will be the next one to sell out

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
"That's me in the spotlight, losing my religion"

CcgytE5WwAAnZWH.jpg

The only good thing that has come from Trump's candidacy is it has exposed who the frauds are among us.

Ben Carson plans to endorse Trump
(click link below)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/10/ben-carson-plans-to-endorse-trump/

Last edited:
I wonder if these endorsement come with a promise of a cabinate position

I'm not the only one who believes Dr. Carson is a sell-out. Read below what some of his supporters wrote regarding his decision to endorse Trump.

Well, Dr. Ben Carson announced he’s backing Donald Trump for president, a move that isn’t exactly going over well with a lot of folks who supported the famous neurosurgeon’s campaign.

Here are some of the early reactions to the official endorsement.

From IJR:

The reaction to his endorsement on his influential Facebook page? Explosive.

These were among the top comments on his Facebook post:

Tina: “Very disappointed in you, Dr Carson. This campaign is the antithesis if what you said you stood for.”

Vicky: “I’m absolutely heartbroken that you have chosen this path! It destroys everything I believed about you.”

Debi: “No no no no no!!!!!! Please Dr. Carson no!!! He has made a mockery of all you fought so hard for!!!! I am beyond shocked and disappointed that you would stoop to endorse that wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing…… I am SO disheartened by this!! You didn’t have to endorse anybody, let alone hiM!!”

Lori: “I could not be more disappointed in you Dr. Carson. You are not the person I thought you were. I feel misled and betrayed by you. I thought you had an unwavering moral compass, but your support of Donald Trump proves that you do not.”

Maria: “This is so disappointing. Trump goes against everything I believe in.”

Kevin: “Can’t believe you chose to support the one candidate who mocks God and is definitely not a Christian. Very disappointed in you and have lost much respect.”

What makes this so strange is how Dr. Carson time and again complained about the level of childishness and hostility present in this election cycle, asking his fellow candidates to act more maturely, even attempting to get them to sit down and discuss the tone being presented by all the campaigns involved in the race.

Yet, here he is, backing the candidate who started all of the hoopla due to his “no filter” approach. Not saying anything about The Donald, but more so how it seems a little hypocritical for Carson to have said all of that stuff and then end up backing the guy mostly responsible for it.

http://www.youngcons.com/ben-carson...es-how-some-of-his-supporters-are-responding/

Last edited:
Article:

http://www.youngcons.com/moveon-org-takes-credit-for-assault-on-trumps-rally-tonight/

0099.jpg

MoveOn.org Takes Credit for Assault on Trump’s Rally Tonight

Donald Trump’s campaign continued Friday with a bloody stop in Chicago – where dozens of protesters were led away in handcuffs.

Hours have passed since Trump canceled the rally due to “security concerns,” and more concrete details are emerging about the violent protesters.

If you think this was just some random protest – nope.

It turns out the political mayhem in Chicago was entirely corroborated by MoveOn (the campaign team of Bernie Sanders) and other Left-wing, antagonistic, communist organizations who hate America.

bernie-protests.jpg

move-on-2.jpg

The same anarchist who brought us Occupy Wall Street, F**k The Police (FTP), and Black Lives Matter (BLM) aligned with the pro-Islamist contingents and coordinated this chaos.

This is just proof Left-wingers are afraid of Trump. They are bleeding voters every day to the GOP front runner, and they should be.

These protests will just alienate more of the American people.

The Republican Party better come to their senses quickly and get behind one candidate so that we can collectively go after the progressives. Otherwise, we will be destined to lose.

United we stand, divided we fall!

H/T: WZ

Lynn, don't worry, all the "pure" conservatives will not vote for Trump and in fact are blaming him for last night.

Pretty to cool to watch the blow up of the Republican party right before our eyes.

But as for me, I am gonna have no problem voting for him....Clinton is the enemy...MoveOn is the enemy. Trump is not the enemy.

Lynn, don't worry, all the "pure" conservatives will not vote for Trump and in fact are blaming him for last night.

Pretty to cool to watch the blow up of the Republican party right before our eyes.

But as for me, I am gonna have no problem voting for him....Clinton is the enemy...MoveOn is the enemy. Trump is not the enemy.

Mike, as I've stated numerous times here, I WILL vote for Trump if he's our nominee. Wouldn't be crazy about it, but it'd be the best I could do.

In one sentence, Ben Carson reveals why he COULD NOT endorse Ted Cruz

Many folks were surprised last week when the soft-spoken, thoughtful Dr. Ben Carson gave his endorsement to his polar opposite, Donald Trump. At least superficially, it doesn’t seem as though you could find two men more different.

Yet, Dr. Carson said the two men bonded over their shared status as outsiders who had flummoxed the media and party elites. Both also shared a strong distaste for being politically correct. The connection grew stronger as they crossed paths at subsequent debates, as reported by MSN.com.

Carson says he’s fully supporting Trump because he’s incensed by the efforts of the mainstream Republicans seeking to derail the GOP front-runner with millions of dollars’ worth of attack ads.

“The key thing for me was recognizing that the political establishment was pulling out all the stops to try to stop Trump,” Carson said. “It seems to me that’s thwarting the will of the people. The people are the ones who are supposed to make the decision.”

Of course, Ted Cruz is no friend of the GOP establishment either. In demeanor and presentation he’s much more like Carson — and is equally outspoken open about his faith. So why didn’t Carson endorse him?

I think it would be very difficult to convince the independents and Democrats to come over and support him,” Carson said.

Carson said his decision not to support Cruz had nothing to do with the Texas senator’s campaign circulating a false story about him dropping out of the race before the Iowa caucuses.

In fact, Cruz was Carson’s second choice.

But Carson said he doesn’t think Cruz has appeal beyond a narrow slice of the Republican base.

“I just did not get the impression that Cruz would have the ability to draw in a lot of people other than hardcore conservatives,” he said. “I’m not sure you can win that way. You’ve got to be able to expand. The country has changed and we have to change with it.”

It’s a measured, thoughtful opinion — exactly what we’d expect from the good doctor. it remains to be seen whether or not he’s right.

[Note: This article was written by Michele Hickford]

Ben Carson Bushwhacks His Voters With Trump Endorsement

It’s really no surprise Ben Carson dropped out of the race. After all, he’s been consistently polling in disappointingly small numbers. He’s been flopping in the primaries. His early promise as an exciting candidate didn’t maintain momentum, and leaving was really the logical choice.

The jaw-dropping surprise, rather, has come from his choice in endorsing Donald Trump Friday. Carson campaigned on morals. Followers got used to him trying to take the high ground in debates. While sometimes his attempts to be the bigger person made him a little boring to watch in debates that often more closely resembled a circus than real life, it was also refreshing to see someone keep cool and not become a parody.

All of this came to a screeching halt when he threw in with his polar opposite, a man who has turned this race not just into a sideshow, but one many of us keep hoping will result in him announcing this has been an elaborate performance art piece.

Carson’s supporters are not taking this well. Social media is exploding with the shock of this seemingly huge flip.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/14/ben-carson-bushwhacks-his-voters-with-trump-endorsement/

Carson Suggests He’s Been Promised Spot in Trump Administration

Former Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson suggested Monday evening that Donald Trump promised him a spot in his administration.

The retired neurosurgeon, who endorsed the billionaire after dropping out of the 2016 race, made the comments in an interview with Newsmax.

“I will be doing things … Certainly in an advisory capacity,” he said.

“That’s been determined?” host Steve Malzberg asked. “When you sat down with him, that was discussed?”

“Yes,” Carson said.

“And do you want to tell us, would it be advisory toward medicine, toward education?” Malzberg pressed.

“We haven’t hammered out all the details, but it is very important that we work together in this country,” Carson replied.

“Is it a cabinet position, sir?” Malzberg asked.

“Again, I’m not going to reveal any details about it right now because all of this is still very liquid,” Carson said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments:

Of course he has. I guarantee he’s promised Christie the same.

Why would you agree to anything with the great deal maker without making sure there’s a stipend coming your way?

The reason why Carson made this public is more interesting. It’s obvious he’s trying to get Trump to say as much publicly, and now, to ensure that he gets the position and Trump doesn’t reneg on the deal later. In other words… Ben Carson is publicly endorsing Trump and not even he trusts Trump for his word.

That speaks volumes about both Carson and Trump.

Of course he has. I guarantee he’s promised:

Chris Christie Something
Ben Carson Something
Shawn Hannidy Something
Rush Limbaugh Something
Breitbart Something
Drudge Report Something
Ann Coulter Something

Making a Great Deal for Trump does not turn out to be a great Deal for those he Promises.

Trump is a Con Man, and those supporting him are fools.

Like I said in an earlier Carson story…souls are bought and sold on the open market in Washington DC.

So Carson was bought……….. how surprising. Sure that Palin and Christie were as well because NONE of these people had anything in common with Trump. Palin has shifted big time she was all about the constitution and conservatism but now look at her, Christie all he kept saying was none of these guys on stage know how to run a country only a governor can do that, Carson was all about peace, love hippie stuff and now he says he was bought off.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...s-been-promised-spot-in-trump-administration/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT