• donald-trump.png

Donald Trump
  • ted-cruz.png

Ted Cruz
  • marco-rubio.png

Marco Rubio
  • john-kasich.png

John Kasich

If anyone out there thinks that the parade of people trying to stop Donald Trump, particularly Republican Establishment, are doing so only for the betterment of the country and not for their own personal power hold, you seriously need to rethink that.

If anyone out there thinks that the parade of people trying to stop Donald Trump, particularly Republican Establishment, are doing so only for the betterment of the country and not for their own personal power hold, you seriously need to rethink that.

There are many people out there (myself included) who'd like Trump stopped but who also don't support the current "Republican Establishment."

Yeah, he's a life long democrat but the fact that practically ALL of Washington D.C. is against him probably means that he might actually put the American worker and American sovereignty first.

The more folks line up against Trump, the more I am leaning his direction. He really is the only canditate that is putting American first on every issue. He is flawed and he is a blow hard but he has many other redeeming qualities. I don't need a pure candidate, I need someone who will put America first.

I am not a monolithic voter, just because I am a strong Christian doesn't mean that I cannot vote for someone who I may disagree with but yet will work on some of our biggest issues. Tired of the powers thinking I should be honored to kiss the brass ring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT