ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Raiders (9-4, 3-0) vs Southern Miss (9-5, 2-1), Thursday 9PM

ugly half assed performance tonight. Looked completely unprepared to attack and execute on offense, sloppy and careless with the ball. Officials sucked, but that should not have mattered with a big lead midway in second half, usm got the lead and MT managed to tie it to send it to OT. MT loses in OT.

Ugly game. Reminded me of the Arkansas game. Aside from Petty and Sissom, nobody could buy a bucket, especially in the first half. OJ was walking up and down the court at times. No way should they have blown a 19 pt lead.

One of the worst games I have seen us play in years. We were bad in all phases of the game. Oliva was non-existent on the floor for 3/4 of the game...almost looked like she was sick as she rarely touched the ball or shot for much of the game. And her defense was obviously not up to par considering what USM's Jones scored (even though they moved different players on her). Parker looked like her mind was more on keeping her shorts pulled up where we could see the tats on her thighs as she looked clumsy with lots of walks and didn't seem very focused. The only bright spot was Sissom who finally went off from the 3 point line. Her problem is she has to have a lot of room to shoot because it takes her a long time to wind up and once USM figured that out I don't thnk she hit another one. Hopefully this was a speed bump but it was painful to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT