ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Kennesaw State @ Middle Tennessee

DC sits in base package all game

OC calls predictable play calls all game

How do you call a run play on 4th and almost 2 when KSU has been living in our backfield at will ? There was never any chance that was going to work. You have to throw the ball?

Reactions: TrueBlueFB_23
61-Yard PUNT RETURN TOUCHDOWN FOR OMARI KELLY

Omari Kelly picks up a poor punt and takes it all the way. Good things happen when you don't let it keep rolling

Kennesaw State:
Middle Tennessee: 14
5:09 3Q

KSU getting predictable. Always running to the short side of the field when they are behind the chains

Jordan Thompson drops an interception that was right at his chest but the pass breakup forces a fourth down.

Omari Kelly fair catches it and the Blue Raiders start at their 10

Good to see offense starting to get more outside zone runs for Flip Credle but Simon Wilson is called for holding taking away a touchdown by Credle

Garbage holding call both teams doing that all night you can call that on every play.

Need 7 here to finish this off

I was at the game and it was miserable and so sad to what has happened to this program. It may be a long time before I return. I thought about going to the NMSU game but now, they will throttle us. The environment and the vibe was so bad not to mention the team is the worst I have ever seen us be. Andy Mac's worst teams would beat this team like a drum. I stayed til the end but I left wishing Stock was still here. That's how bad it truly was.

Reactions: MTTim and Hop45
Crowd was probably the smallest I have seen at an MT game as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT