ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Kansas / Wva - when refs become part of the game

Have you noticed some of the WKU games this year...they consistently shoot many more FTs...they are using it as a strategy...I'd have to watch the WVU-KU game to notice.

Are beloved MT team tends to foul too much...

WVU got royally screwed by the officials in that game. It's getting pretty ridiculous

I'm surprised Hugs lasted long as he did. You could tell he was keeping it in, even with the lead. I've seen the 'Eers enough to know they shoot themselves in the foot often, but this was in a whole different level. They could hardly take a shot. Even if you weren't a fan of either team it was infuriating to watch.

Honestly makes me wonder what we will run in to in the tournament.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I have seen some of the worst officiated basketball games in my life this year. I mean terrible, both ways, screwed officiating.

Maybe it's always been this bad, we just have better TV/camera to see the mistakes. But it makes it almost unbearable to sit through a complete game.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
We play a similar style as WVU. We are physical, and are going to foul. That being said, it is impossible to justify that FT disparity.

The delay of game called against Giddy in the Diamondhead was by far the worst call I have seen all year. Zero common sense/game management from that official.

It reminded me of Dendy getting called for 3 seconds at Vandy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT