ADVERTISEMENT

Huge get for Lady Raiders

Excellent 4 star recruit! I see on our roster report Whittington & Malashka are the only 2 listed seniors. Apparently Whitson may have received a covid year extension? If incorrect assumption anyone can provide a correction. Nonetheless since we're losing at least 2 I would anticipate Matt is on the prowl for one more replacement player. Any thoughts on what type player he would be looking for? Center, forward, or guard? We have the foundation for some really good teams for the next few years.

Massive news.

And I believe that is true but she may decide to step away. I know that Wheeler is a junior bc of the COVID year extension as well.

With the caliber of programs after her it was great news to get her name on the dotted line today. You know how these kids are that "commit" until the next best thing comes along. She had some very solid offers.

At this point Courtney said she was planning on staying. It could change, but she seemed enthused about it when I talked to her at the preview practice about a month ago.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT