ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Good game

Sep 17, 2003
illK6U.gif

We're not celebrating, we are laughing. Celebrating is what your classless players did after every unsportsmanlike penalty they received while getting their behinds handed to them.

And yes, Vanderbilt football sucks, and we hardly ever win. We haven't had a 200-yard rusher since the 1970s. I was convinced that a Derek Mason team could not score on offense against a six-man team...and then there's you guys.

We're not celebrating, we are laughing. Celebrating is what your classless players did after every unsportsmanlike penalty they received while getting their behinds handed to them.

And yes, Vanderbilt football sucks, and we hardly ever win. We haven't had a 200-yard rusher since the 1970s. I was convinced that a Derek Mason team could not score on offense against a six-man team...and then there's you guys.

Yes. We can't recruit the big linemen up front as well as you guys can because we don't receive a $40 million welfare check from the SEC every year. Rest assured that if we did, you wouldn't stand the slightest of chances. I don't have to tell you that though. You're used to getting beaten by teams like WKU, Richmond, etc. that it's a surprise to even you when you beat a middle of the pack CUSA team. Congrats on beating a 2nd tier CUSA team. It's quite the accomplishment for you guys.

Vandy fans are the only SEC fan base, actually the only P5 fan base, that has ever had more than one fan come to our board to brag (or laugh or whatever you want to call it) after beating us. I can understand ripping MT on your own board or ripping a MT fan that goes on your board. However, a fan of an SEC school coming on a C-USA school's board to talk trash after a win is weak.

I tip my cap to the Vandy football team. They were clearly the better team on the field.

Yes. We can't recruit the big linemen up front as well as you guys can because we don't receive a $40 million welfare check from the SEC every year. Rest assured that if we did, you wouldn't stand the slightest of chances. I don't have to tell you that though. You're used to getting beaten by teams like WKU, Richmond, etc. that it's a surprise to even you when you beat a middle of the pack CUSA team. Congrats on beating a 2nd tier CUSA team. It's quite the accomplishment for you guys.
LOL. You won't ever get a P5 paycheck. You'll have to go with that $5 check and a Denny's gift card you get from C-USA.

LOL. You won't ever get a P5 paycheck. You'll have to go with that $5 check and a Denny's gift card you get from C-USA.

Fine with me. We make due with the little that we have and compete at the top of our conference every single year. Meanwhile, Vanderbilt can't sniff it's own ass in the SEC despite millions upon millions being provided to you year in, year out.

Fine with me. We make due with the little that we have and compete at the top of our conference every single year. Meanwhile, Vanderbilt can't sniff it's own ass in the SEC despite millions upon millions being provided to you year in, year out.
Assuming you mean in football. There were the Jimmy Franklin years, which were great, but yes, we are not a football powerhouse. Of course, our crummy team we just pounded MTSU into submission.

Hey, if you guys would just run the ball, you'll win 7 games this year at least. When y'all get cute, your coach puts you puts you in tough spots.

You ran the ball down our throats once you figured out that you're a running team and you imposed your will then. Just run the ball and not many folks can stop Webb. He's a special player.

As far as we go, I'm glad it happened. We needed this butt kicking. If I was our head coach, I'm playing this game in the locker room and weight room all week. I want my players to remember that shot themselves in the butt needlessly and then got owned up front.

I guarantee that we'll have the best week in practice that we've to date this season. An a$$ whooping will teach you what coaches can't.

Good luck with the rest of the season Dores. Y'all straight up killed us and handled your business. GT will match up well and I think y'all could beat them if you stop throwing and just run the ball downhill. Webb is a beast.

Hey, if you guys would just run the ball, you'll win 7 games this year at least. When y'all get cute, your coach puts you puts you in tough spots.

You ran the ball down our throats once you figured out that you're a running team and you imposed your will then. Just run the ball and not many folks can stop Webb. He's a special player.

As far as we go, I'm glad it happened. We needed this butt kicking. If I was our head coach, I'm playing this game in the locker room and weight room all week. I want my players to remember that shot themselves in the butt needlessly and then got owned up front.

I guarantee that we'll have the best week in practice that we've to date this season. An a$$ whooping will teach you what coaches can't.

Good luck with the rest of the season Dores. Y'all straight up killed us and handled your business. GT will match up well and I think y'all could beat them if you stop throwing and just run the ball downhill. Webb is a beast.
I think we had our letdown week last week and then a good week of practice. Good luck. I am not looking forward to that triple option, but at least the game will be shorter next week!! That rain delay was BORING.

Reactions: TommyDore

Classy post, brah. Good luck to MTSU the rest of the way.

Yet if you scroll up your own fans refer to you as middle of the pack and 2nd tier CUSA team.

I thought the remembrance of Donny Everett was well done. My heart ached for the parents.
It was good.......except that it started with the first scene being a body of water. Granted, it was a very short snippet, but even my 13 yr old noticed it and asked why they would start it off that way with it being a drowning accident. I had no answer, just hoped his parents didn't notice.

Yeah, I cried like a baby. I was over where his parents were standing and as soon as I saw the mom break down, I lost it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT