ADVERTISEMENT

Golf: Middle Tennessee unveils new golf practice facility

So 1.1 given in private donations.

man, i really thought we would have a indoor practice facility by now. I thought for the pure sake of removing the indoor track, this would be part of the design.

Y’all gotta realize that golf and tennis operate in their own solar systems with their own fans and donors and the coaches in those sports have done phenomenal jobs at fostering those relationships and imbedding themselves in those communities.
You know, the opposite of Massaro and Stockstill.

PS: if we wanted to make Jimmy Borendame AD one day, you wouldn’t hear a single argument out of me.

How the heck can we raise 1.1 million for a golf clubhouse but can't find a way to get an IPF.
My guess is that Whitt Turnbow has much to do with it and Dale Short helps keep Tennis strong.

Baseball fell off a year before John Stanford died. I think he was a major reason for the decades of success.

Neither football nor basketball has former coaches to help out the programs. Boots has sworn off of MT until mcphee is gone.

Boots has sworn off of MT until mcphee is gone.

Smart man. If I had to pick one person to fire it would be McPhee, no questions asked and no hesitation. That man is an absolute poison pill to our university.

Reactions: TrueBlue147
Smart man. If I had to pick one person to fire it would be McPhee, no questions asked and no hesitation. That man is an absolute poison pill to our university.
President sets the tone. VP, advisors and ADs often offer resignation when a new president starts. The new president may or may not accept, but a change at the top can absolutely change the university culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT