ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL exhibition: North Alabama vs Middle Tennessee, 7:30, Thursday, November 3, 2016

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
in part two of an exhibition doubleheader

goblueraiders.com:

GAME INFORMATION

Hashtag: #TrueBlue, #BlueRaiders
Twitter: @MT_MBB
Instagram: MT_MBB
Facebook: MTSUMBB

Date: Thursday, November 3
Time: 7:30 p.m. CT
Teams: Middle Tennessee (0-0) vs. North Alabama (0-0)
Stadium: Murphy Center

Live Video | Live Stats

MT could have, barring injuries and/or problems in the locker room, a really good year - possibly even the best ever (challenging schedule could show a worse record). We have more shooting, more size, and more athleticism one through twelve than I can remember.

I was surprised that Dixon was the starter at the 1 (he must work on "D" and he has a funky shot but no doubt he is a player) and Walters is much more athletic than previous big men with similar size: Torin Walker and Theryn Hudson.

I haven't anticipated a year this much in a long time, gonna be a fun season - of course that's how I felt about the FB team and even at 6-2 they have been a personal disappointment considering who the lost to and how they lost those games.

While watching the team in warm-ups I was thinking that this is by far the most athletic team maybe in history. And we got several who are constant 3-point threats. There just may not be enough minutes to satisfy them all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT