FOOTBALL ESPN FPI gives MTSU’s chances rest of the way

For what it's worth....
Records are a combined 9-18.

Kelly Ford Ratings that I use has us
NMSU 41% +4
FIU 73% -9
UTEP 62% -4.5
SHSU 48% even

Stock's record for the 2nd half of the season currently sits at 67-46.

Our ESPN remaining Strength of Schedule is listed as dead last. Weakest remaining.

Of note, at start of season Liberty had the weakest. So their played is dead last at 133 with remaining 125. And I'm not harping on them for that. No one is going to remember who they played, just the record.

Trip out to Las Cruces will be physical domination from NMSU, on both lines of scrimmage. But especially our OL will be getting whipped.

I'm very curious to see if NMSU can run on our front 7. That will be the only interesting match up of that game.

We need to lose out for any sort of hope of a change. Hell, just fire the strength and conditioning coach or something. Just something to give a little spark.

Reactions: RaiderDeez
We need to lose out for any sort of hope of a change. Hell, just fire the strength and conditioning coach or something. Just something to give a little spark.
Bingo. Do something. Anything. Fire someone. There are several to choose from. Stop this moving around mess. If someone isn't doing their job, don't transfer them. Send them packing. Show you want improvement.

Bingo. Do something. Anything. Fire someone. There are several to choose from. Stop this moving around mess. If someone isn't doing their job, don't transfer them. Send them packing. Show you want improvement.
If Stock revamped the entire staff, where needed, it might settle some folks down.

Problem, those bozos see it as a well oil machined and no changes needed.

If Stock revamped the entire staff, where needed, it might settle some folks down.

Problem, those bozos see it as a well oil machined and no changes needed.
That might have worked as late as six or seven years ago, but the lack of attention has allowed the situation to completely mastastocize. It would be viewed by most disaffected fans and season ticket holders as too little too late. I'm not interested in trying to stop a toilet mid flush. Screw Stock and the staff.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
If Stock and Massaro allow an assistant coach to resign this week instead of publicly firing him, then you have your answer. The alleged victim is 14 years old.

Link: News 2 Reports

On Monday, the mother of the alleged 14-year-old victim sent News 2 this message:

“This was a traumatic experience for my daughter. No one should have to go through this. She has had nightmares since and does not want to leave the house.
“I understand the legal system has to follow certain protocols and procedures, but it is sickening that this man is back on the streets after just two hours of being incarcerated. There should have been a higher bond for a crime such as vile as this. There are people being obtained at much larger bonds for petty crime and the fact that this man can continue to do such acts and ruin young girl’s lives until justice is actually served is disheartening at the least.”

Folks we have serious issues from the top down. And it ain’t just losing football games. I won’t be back.

Trip out to Las Cruces will be physical domination from NMSU, on both lines of scrimmage. But especially our OL will be getting whipped.

I'm very curious to see if NMSU can run on our front 7. That will be the only interesting match up of that game.
I’m going to interview the guy who covers NMSU

If Stock and Massaro allow an assistant coach to resign this week instead of publicly firing him, then you have your answer. The alleged victim is 14 years old.

On Monday, the mother of the alleged 14-year-old victim sent News 2 this message:

“This was a traumatic experience for my daughter. No one should have to go through this. She has had nightmares since and does not want to leave the house.
“I understand the legal system has to follow certain protocols and procedures, but it is sickening that this man is back on the streets after just two hours of being incarcerated. There should have been a higher bond for a crime such as vile as this. There are people being obtained at much larger bonds for petty crime and the fact that this man can continue to do such acts and ruin young girl’s lives until justice is actually served is disheartening at the least.”

Folks we have serious issues from the top down. And it ain’t just losing football games. I won’t be back.
There is no defense for something like that.

A bond that low for something like that is totally unacceptable and horrible. Wow.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Im tired of this loser administration and coaching staff and now they let a pervert take easy way out

Im tired of this loser administration and coaching staff and now they let a pervert take easy way out
This is a stupid take. That dude is jobless now and has to deal with the law. As frustrated as I am with everything MT, that situation has no relation

This is a stupid take. That dude is jobless now and has to deal with the law. As frustrated as I am with everything MT, that situation has no relation
It has A LOT to do with a “culture” that under the current leadership has seen a very public lawsuit for sexual harassment, 2 players dismissed for animal cruelty, a player and an assistant coach both dismissed for girlfriend domestic violence, and now this mess. When does it end???

It has A LOT to do with a “culture” that under the current leadership has seen a very public lawsuit for sexual harassment, 2 players dismissed for animal cruelty, a player and an assistant coach both dismissed for girlfriend domestic violence, and now this mess. When does it end???
I get what you’re saying, and in this particular situation if this was happening on campus or if higher ups knew and covered it up, I’d be very disgusted. However, it appears this guy was a dirtbag in his personal life and was caught. I don’t believe it has anything to do with MT other than dude was an employee. I’d have the same opinion if it was any other university

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT