ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Do you agree with this spread?

I'd agree with it.

Look, we all know the routine. It's after Oct 15th, which means the race for bowl eligibility and that auto-extension is in full swing. Stock knows it's time to actually come in and do some work. I think they'll be ready to play, and Liberty has got one of those teams that could kind of bumble around and keep it closer than it should.

I'm not predicting a win, but I'd lean towards a closer loss than 13.5 points, something like 38-27.

Opened at 11.5, and is now 14.5 at MGM. I bet numbers, not teams. If the general public is giving me a free FG, I'm going to take it.

I've made $$$ just like everyone else here. As such, this is the classic stockstill upset no one sees coming(looking at you rowdyalumni)

+15 and climbing. It is getting bet up.

According to VegasInsider, 87% of the money wagered on the spread has been on Liberty, and 86% of money line action has also been on Liberty.

Vegas is going to need a Middle cover badly and an upset would steal a ton from the fools betting this crazy money line (-650). It's +480 the other way if you wanna bet MT to win.

Reactions: RaiderDeez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT