ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Dishman is coming back

This is a BIG Plus... I felt, at the end of the year, when Dish was in the game and involved in the Offense, we fired on All Cylinders... Between this and the returning Leadership aspect, I'm excited...

Reactions: SpaceRaider
This is the biggest and best off-season news we could get. Dishman was nearly unguardable at times last year. He really opens the floor up on the offensive side and is very underrated on the defensive end.

We likely can push for a championship and NCAA tournament appearance now. I'm still very concerned about replacing Jefferson because he played so well for us down the stretch last year. We will have to hope Jalen Jordan can be that guy and give us similar numbers. I believe the outside shooting will be there with Jalen but I'm concerned about his ability to create his own shot and drive to the basket. Sims will be difficult to replace as well, he also played good down the stretch for us and hit some key shots in tough spots. Replacing these two is going to be tough.

With Dishman returning we will handle our business in the paint. This team will go as far as the guards take it.

On another note, very happy to see nobody transfer out and this team return the vast majority of it's talent. I have a lot of respect for these young men that are staying put and honoring their commitments to their school and teammates. I hope it pays dividends for them this season with a championship and NCAA appearance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT