ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS Discrimination

Let me guess...... Matt Peck

since he tweeted it as well, that sort of nails it...

matt%20peck%20tweet_zpsap0glspe.jpg

Last edited:
He locked his Twitter now. I mean seriously if there was an issue go about it in a professional manner and let the legal process play out. Instead he airs his frustrations on twitter hoping for support.

Last edited:
Well this has been going on for a while. The only real question has been which direction he was going to go. Looks like he settled on title ix but I guess he could swing the other way too...

Doubt it goes far. Just a disgruntled fired employee.

Well this has been going on for a while. The only real question has been which direction he was going to go. Looks like he settled on title ix but I guess he could swing the other way too...

Doubt it goes far. Just a disgruntled fired employee.

While to the east another coach lets the world know he means bidness.....

dnj:

MT says no paper trail on allegations

...spokesman Jimmy Hart said the university’s legal counsel said the complaint was a verbal one made to a Title IX officer.

“Once such an investigation is launched and is ongoing, any documents generated are considered attorney work product and therefore not public,” Hart told The Daily News Journal.

Hart said due to the ongoing investigation, his office could not confirm where the complaint originated from or even narrow down what or if any sport it was related to....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT