ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Conference USA Baseball Bracket

Game Schedule
Wednesday, May 22
(ESPN+)
Game 1 (3) WKU vs. (6) FIU 9:00 a.m.
Game 2 (2) DBU vs. (7) NM State 12:30 p.m.
Game 3 (1) LA Tech vs. (8) MTSU 4:00 p.m.
Game 4 (4) Sam Houston vs. (5) Liberty 7:30 p.m.

Thursday, May 23 (ESPN+)
Game 5 Loser Game 1 vs. Loser Game 2 9:00 a.m.
Game 6 Winner Game 1 vs. Winner Game 2 12:30 p.m.
Game 7 Loser Game 3 vs. Loser Game 4 4:00 p.m.
Game 8 Winner Game 3vs. Winner Game 4 7:30 p.m.

Friday, May 24 (ESPN+)
Game 9 Winner Game 5 vs. Loser Game 6 2:00 p.m.
Game 10 Winner Game 7 vs. Loser Game 8 5:30 p.m.

Saturday, May 25 (ESPN+)
Game 11 Winner Game 6 vs. Winner Game 9 9:00 a.m.
Game 12 Winner Game 8 vs. Winner Game 10 12:30 p.m.
Game 13 Same Teams as Game 11 (If necessary) 4:00 p.m.
Game 14 Same Teams as Game 12 (If necessary) 7:30 p.m.

Sunday, May 26 (CBS Sports Network)
Championship Game 1:00 p.m.

GN5GGN4XYAAP5Ti.jpg:large

Jerry has done really well with these freshmen pitchers. The pitching staff will look a lot different next season and should see a full year of Jerry Meyers working with his guys. That could be encouraging so it’s wait and see. Lineup development under him has been great as well. Team as a whole just hasn’t put it all together yet so we’ll see what happens next year or two imo

Jerry has done really well with these freshmen pitchers. The pitching staff will look a lot different next season and should see a full year of Jerry Meyers working with his guys. That could be encouraging so it’s wait and see. Lineup development under him has been great as well. Team as a whole just hasn’t put it all together yet so we’ll see what happens next year or two imo
To add on to this, the bullpen actually finished the year decently. They ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO find starting pitching outside of Chandler Alderman tho. Trace Phillips could be a good start

We need to hope that Phillips doesn't get poached.

Pop up, fly out, and a strike out, all in under 4minutes this morning. Latech wins 8-2

Game Line Score
TEAM123456789RHEL

MTSU

LATEC

Anyone surprised??
Alderman and Sells in relief pitched well enough to win, but their teammates failed with 9 left stranded. SHSU pitched better as MT failed to advance the runners they managed to get on base. No, I was not surprised. This team failed to perform well in more than one part of far too many games this season.

Alderman and Sells in relief pitched well enough to win, but their teammates failed with 9 left stranded. SHSU pitched better as MT failed to advance the runners they managed to get on base. No, I was not surprised. This team failed to perform well in more than one part of far too many games this season.
Going into next year with a bona fide ace in Alderman is going to be HUGE IMO. Also have Phillips who can consistently start. Expecting a reworked pitching staff so it will be interesting. Team finished the year well. Have some nice young pitchers and lineup could still be good next year. Jerry has done a good job with the freshman he brought in. We'll see how that translates next year but it should be a lot more his team imo

Going into next year with a bona fide ace in Alderman is going to be HUGE IMO. Also have Phillips who can consistently start. Expecting a reworked pitching staff so it will be interesting. Team finished the year well. Have some nice young pitchers and lineup could still be good next year. Jerry has done a good job with the freshman he brought in. We'll see how that translates next year but it should be a lot more his team imo

You sound like a Cubs fan. Like MBB this isn’t going anywhere. Feel free to bookmark this.

You sound like a Cubs fan. Like MBB this isn’t going anywhere. Feel free to bookmark this.
I'm giving Jerry Meyers the benefit of the doubt for what was going on inside the program that he inherited is all I'm going to say. You saw Conner Smith at Sidelines say don't be surprised when a lot of people enter the portal for baseball this summer and that is going to be very true. The team has some nice young pieces to build around and Meyers is going to be making it his team to put is nicely.

Basketball definitely isn't going anywhere IMO so I agree with that. Just think it's too early for baseball to judge. Obviously didn't have the season one would want but they figured out some good things in the latter part of the season

I'm giving Jerry Meyers the benefit of the doubt for what was going on inside the program that he inherited is all I'm going to say. You saw Conner Smith at Sidelines say don't be surprised when a lot of people enter the portal for baseball this summer and that is going to be very true. The team has some nice young pieces to build around and Meyers is going to be making it his team to put is nicely.

Basketball definitely isn't going anywhere IMO so I agree with that. Just think it's too early for baseball to judge. Obviously didn't have the season one would want but they figured out some good things in the latter part of the season
To be fair, they had one of the easiest schedules in the country this year. They were worse than their record showed imo.

Like I said when this hire was made this was an example of having a very good indication of what you’re getting because he’s already been a head coach at a similar program and didn’t win there. Best seasons with other head coaches players.

Good coaches are always good coaches. Other coaches almost always are what they are unless someone catches lightning in a bottle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT