ADVERTISEMENT

College course earns dubious distinction: most-biased class

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
The conservative watchdog Campus Reform said a course on the history of police taught at Stanford University was the "most biased" course in the country this year.

The course called "History of the Police in the United States: Slave Patrols to Ferguson" examines “the historical relationship between race and the administration of policing."

Campus Reform made the decision after taking submissions from college students across the country for its new annual "Biased Course Contest."

It said the classes "present a skewed perspective on major political issues."

Runner-up was a course called "Taking Marx Seriously,” taught at Amherst College, which asks whether the economic theories of Karl Marx deserve “another chance.”

http://video.foxnews.com/v/45921970...distinction-most-biased-class/?#sp=show-clips

BBJ, I believe you will find that all of these leftist-type courses are taught by angry, bitter liberals like the one in the movie, God's Not Dead (see below). The trouble with these courses is they only present one side. That is why they are considered the most biased. Liberal bias in academia has shown itself in many other ways including tougher grading for students who refuse to endorse liberal political beliefs or a refusal to write recommendations for those with different beliefs. As a conservative, I was always willing to take a lower grade than succumb to liberal thinking but I understand why other students may be less inclined to resist liberal bias since grades are still one of the most important factors for getting into graduate school.

God's Not Dead is a feature film about college student Josh Wheaton (Shane Harper) whose faith is challenged by his Philosophy Professor Mr. Radisson (Kevin Sorbo) who believes God does not exist. It revolves around the lives of several individuals who are also challenged by a world that believes God doesn't exist starring Kevin Sorbo, David A.R. White, Dean Cain, Shane Harper and the Newsboys.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigbadjohn45
The conservative watchdog Campus Reform said a course on the history of police taught at Stanford University was the "most biased" course in the country this year.

The course called "History of the Police in the United States: Slave Patrols to Ferguson" examines “the historical relationship between race and the administration of policing."

Campus Reform made the decision after taking submissions from college students across the country for its new annual "Biased Course Contest."

It said the classes "present a skewed perspective on major political issues."

Runner-up was a course called "Taking Marx Seriously,” taught at Amherst College, which asks whether the economic theories of Karl Marx deserve “another chance.”

http://video.foxnews.com/v/45921970...distinction-most-biased-class/?#sp=show-clips

BBJ, I believe you will find that all of these leftist-type courses are taught by angry, bitter liberals like the one in the movie, God's Not Dead (see below). The trouble with these courses is they only present one side. That is why they are considered the most biased. Liberal bias in academia has shown itself in many other ways including tougher grading for students who refuse to endorse liberal political beliefs or a refusal to write recommendations for those with different beliefs. As a conservative, I was always willing to take a lower grade than succumb to liberal thinking but I understand why other students may be less inclined to resist liberal bias since grades are still one of the most important factors for getting into graduate school.

God's Not Dead is a feature film about college student Josh Wheaton (Shane Harper) whose faith is challenged by his Philosophy Professor Mr. Radisson (Kevin Sorbo) who believes God does not exist. It revolves around the lives of several individuals who are also challenged by a world that believes God doesn't exist starring Kevin Sorbo, David A.R. White, Dean Cain, Shane Harper and the Newsboys.

Flash, I did see "God's Not Dead" and enjoyed it immensely. Great movie! And yes, I agree that the liberal indoctrination has permeated academia all the way through grade school. Pretty pathetic, isn't it? This "History of the Police" course taught at liberal Stanford University is another example of their biased indoctrination.

If the truth were told, most if not all of the instructors of these most-biased classes are taught by atheist-Marxists.

Absolutely they are.

BTW, have you noticed that Ted Cruz is gaining in the polls? I think he got a good bump from his last debate performance.

Cruz is starting to make his move. I'm surprised that it has taken this long. He is by far the best conservative candidate.
Cruz is a smart guy. Staying relevant in the race yet allowing the heard to thin itself some before applying a ton of his resources. Waiting for the heard to get thin enough then BAM he will make his move.

Cruz is starting to make his move. I'm surprised that it has taken this long. He is by far the best conservative candidate.

Flash, some have surmised that Cruz is deliberately lurking in the third-to-fourth place position in the polls, and is saving his considerable campaign war chest until later for maximum effect. Truth be told, I'd say, if that's true, that that's a pretty shrewd strategy. Let Trump, Carson, and Rubio take the arrows in the early going while we sit back and gain momentum....

Reactions: Predarat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT