ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Commit No. 6 is in the books

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
MT has landed local DE/TE Chris Myers out of LaVergne. Myers is the younger brother of former TSU standout - and now Baltimore Raven - Robert Myers.

I had this scooped last night, but Chris wanted to go public with it so I held off. You guys need to get in the Lounge!

Another mid-state commit. Are we working the area more or is there just more talent at "our level"?

Another mid-state commit. Are we working the area more or is there just more talent at "our level"?

I think a bit of both, honestly.

It's not that MT hasn't worked the mid-state area in the past. Trust me, they have, but the area has traditionally been so top-heavy. This year, I think there's a good mix of prospects, and you're seeing MT be able to compete in these waters.

I like his size. Hopefully he is a legit 6-5 and not 6-3 1/2 like it seems most of the kids are.

Big question is whether we hold on to him not. I remember another kid that committed to us a few years back from Lavergne HS, who flipped to Kentucky at the last minute....

I like his size. Hopefully he is a legit 6-5 and not 6-3 1/2 like it seems most of the kids are.

He is a legit 6'5". He told me he was 6'6", but I'll stick with the former on the height.

Just a side note, if you ever select a prospect's profile and you see them wearing Rivals gear or with a Rivals banner behind them, they were measured that day at whatever camp they were at. Those vitals are verified by the national analysts.

Yeah and I hear next years crop of recruits will be in even more supply. We could really help ourselves by putting quite a few W's on the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT