ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING BREAKING: Commit No. 13 in the books

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
Dalton High (GA) WR Zeke Cobb just made things official on Twitter. Had a feeling this was going down today (as previously posted in the Lounge), so I've already got a story up and ready for you guys.

Kid is a fighter, and if not for the knee injury, MT would've never landed him IMO.

Raider haul in GA WR

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Looks like a good get. That MSU offer appears legit, and WKU and GaSouthern are both solid programs that offered as well.

We can never have enough WRs.

Good news! So ready to put last week in the rearview mirror and move on. This helps to do that. Good size for a WR.

This is good news but I would like to see some d-linemen soon. Our offense is set for the next few years. With the graduation of our d-line and Cutrer, I fear our defensive is going to take another step back next year

This is good news but I would like to see some d-linemen soon. Our offense is set for the next few years. With the graduation of our d-line and Cutrer, I fear our defensive is going to take another step back next year

Could be in line to pick up a DE by weeks end.

As far as DT go...check the Lounge out as I've got some pretty good tidbits on who's in play for MT right now and what the big picture looks like.

Reactions: SmithO1906
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT