ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Commit No. 12 in the books

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
Muscle Shoals LB Caleb Felton just committed within the last hour.

To date, he held offers from MT, Central Arkansas and Alabama A&M, but he was receiving heavy interest from WKU, USA, USM and Memphis.

Check out his highlight reel HERE.

I've already been in contact with Caleb, and have an interview lined up with him for tomorrow night. He'll be one of 3 recruiting pieces hitting the site tomorrow!!

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Wowzers. Is that 40 time correct? Seems if you sacrifice size at LB you will gain speed but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

It's not. I was in a rush last night updating his profile. He actually has a verified 4.62 40-time that he ran this summer. It should be corrected now.

Not necessarily regarding this commitment, but is MTSU still in the unfortunate position of only 2 star commitments and signees because as soon as a 3 star signs or commits to MTSU then they must be a 2 star recruit? At least according to the national recruiting elite experts? I could've sworn that some 3 star recruits committed that are now 2 star recruits. I mean, I know my memory is bad and all.

Not necessarily regarding this commitment, but is MTSU still in the unfortunate position of only 2 star commitments and signees because as soon as a 3 star signs or commits to MTSU then they must be a 2 star recruit? At least according to the national recruiting elite experts? I could've sworn that some 3 star recruits committed that are now 2 star recruits. I mean, I know my memory is bad and all.

No that hasn't happened this year so far. If anything, I think a couple of guys could get bumped up to 3 stars before it's all said and done. There's a lot of guys with 5.4 Rivals Ratings, which is just below the 3 star threshold.

"...but is MTSU still in the unfortunate position of only 2 star commitments and signees because as soon as a 3 star signs or commits to MTSU then they must be a 2 star recruit...."

Sadly, I know where you're coming from with that statement.... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT