ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Brad Anderson

I think he is nice player but right now he needs space to operate, just like Lee and Gee from a few years ago. Right now, neither of these guys can break a tackle. Not dissing him, just calling it like it is....Sproles was the same height but weighed in about 20-30 more lbs.

Maybe Bruce becomes our feature back - I actually thought he ran "harder" than Andrews, just like Montgomery is for the Packers. He has a bigger frame and may be able to add some weight.

Bruce was a pleasant surprise! I hope that he can be maintained at RB position. I like the Marshall kid at WR I think his PT needs to exponentially increased. We have some studs on D. The talent has always been there just never used correctly.

Bruce was a pleasant surprise! I hope that he can be maintained at RB position. I like the Marshall kid at WR I think his PT needs to exponentially increased. We have some studs on D. The talent has always been there just never used correctly.

I think some guys are average in practice but dynamic during games. I have a feeling Bruce may be one of those guys.

Thought they both broke some tackles. And I keep asking myself why it took so long for Joc to see the field? He was a great athlete when he came here from UT.

Crazy thing is I think Joc played quite a bit of rb in high school.
Also, according to the participation chart Shane Tucker didnt touch the field. Is this correct or did I just overlook his name?

Crazy thing is I think Joc played quite a bit of rb in high school.
Also, according to the participation chart Shane Tucker didnt touch the field. Is this correct or did I just overlook his name?
Tucker was dressed, but not once did I see him wearing or holding a helmet. I assumed he was nicked up and was only going to play if absolutely necessary.

Bruce is our x factor right now. He might very well save our season. I'm not kidding. He runs hard and churns his legs after contact. He looks like a real RB out there and I don't think many CUSA teams will be able to contain him. We put him in there and the kid breaks off 115 yards and a TD. That's not a fluke or an accident. He's meant for that position.

I totally agree about Marshall. He needs to move inside and run drag routes and slants. He would dominate the inside.

Reactions: BlueRaider95
When Bruce transferred to MT I remember him stating that he wanted to play RB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT