ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Bracket champ ‘not really a huge basketball fan'

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
For everyone who worked hard on your brackets, this is just typical...

Bracket champ ‘not really a huge basketball fan'

Indy Star article

Bracket girl says 'I'm on fire like Villanova'

excerpt:

...She picked a No. 10 Syracuse making it to the Final Four, something just .89 percent of brackets did, according to NCAA.com. She picked what was called the biggest upset in tournament history — No. 15 Middle Tennessee beating No. 2 Michigan State.

That was a no-brainer, Gentry said. Her mom almost went to college at Middle Tennessee, and Gentry has a sweatshirt from the school.

"I'm actually wearing my MTSU sweatshirt right now," she said. "I just love this sweatshirt. It's so soft and comfortable."

She picked a No. 10 Syracuse making it to the Final Four, something just .89 percent of brackets did, according to NCAA.com. She picked what was called the biggest upset in tournament history — No. 15 Middle Tennessee beating No. 2 Michigan State.

That was a no-brainer, Gentry said. Her mom almost went to college at Middle Tennessee, and Gentry has a sweatshirt from the school.

"I'm actually wearing my MTSU sweatshirt right now," she said. "I just love this sweatshirt. It's so soft and comfortable." .....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT