ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Bowl Mania/Pickem

Just would like to say, 7-0 on day one. I’m sure it will be only down from here but I’ll cherish being in first for now lol.

Just would like to say, 7-0 on day one. I’m sure it will be only down from here but I’ll cherish being in first for now lol.
Must be nice. I'm in several groups and have been burnt. Never expected NMSU or a 11-2 MAC champ to lose. Granted that Miami/App game was played in a freaking swimming pool though. But NMSU got straight up whipped.

Must be nice. I'm in several groups and have been burnt. Never expected NMSU or a 11-2 MAC champ to lose. Granted that Miami/App game was played in a freaking swimming pool though. But NMSU got straight up whipped.
Honestly I thought NMSU was overrated and Fresno was better than advertised. App seems to always be good and I wasn’t buying the MAC.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Edit: Looked at it wrong. Thought it was 4th qtr but still ODU only ran 25 plays and had 28 points in first half with only 9 min of possession.

Last edited:
Caden Velterkamp, Freshman 6' 6" QB replaced WKU opt out star Austin Reed & goes 40 of 52 passing for 384 yards & 5 TD's. Brings Tops back down 0-28. And that's why they play the game.
He was a big part of why they were down, really turned it around and got it going. 8-0

Fun fact...I've been keeping track of W/L records of course with Stock and whatnot.

Since we joined CUSA in '13, the conference has never finished with an overall winning record. If LU somehow wins, we will. So possibly that and a NY6 win. Not bad for a revamped conference that people said was the worst out there.

AAC 81-89 (0-0 in bowls) 6 bowls left
CUSA 57-57 (2-1) 1 left
MAC 70-78 (0-0) 4 left
MWC 75-74 (1-1) 5 left
SBC 92-82 (1-3) 8 left

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
Welcome to FBS football in 2023 and onward. Hired mercenaries. Such a joy to watch and follow....
These early bowl matchups this season have to be the worst I’ve seen in my lifetime. I haven’t watched a single bowl game from kickoff to final whistle so far this month. Maybe it’s because I’m not an online gambler. 😂

I love bowl season, but the matchups this year just don't seem to be as interesting as in the past. I have not watched many games myself to this point.

Others on the docket. Oregon State v Irish, Clemson v UK, Mizzou/OSU, PSU/Ole Miss , UGA v Noles

Some good ones today.

WVU/Heels
Louisville v SC
Okie State v Aggies
I'm biased of course. Went to the WVU game. Had a freaking blast. 5 to 1 Mountaineers to Tarheel fans. Tailgating and game were awesome. Came home hoarse, buzzed, and sore hands from clapping so much. Lol.

Would love someday for a WVU atmosphere to be a MT one. Maybe someday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT