ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Gates

video description:

...Gates' wealth has been used to gain control over every corner of the fields of public health, medical research and vaccine development. And now that we are presented with the very problem that Gates has been talking about for years, we will soon find that this software developer with no medical training is going to leverage that wealth into control over the fates of billions of people.

96239569_3146382035412744_1843775931995389952_n.jpg

"In January of 2010, Bill and Melinda Gates announced a $10 billion pledge to usher in a decade of vaccines. But far from an unalloyed good, the truth is that this attempt to reorient the global health economy was part of a much bigger agenda. An agenda that would ultimately lead to greater profits for big pharma companies, greater control for the Gates Foundation over the field of global health, and greater power for Bill Gates to shape the course of the future for billions of people around the planet."

"In January of 2010, Bill and Melinda Gates announced a $10 billion pledge to usher in a decade of vaccines. But far from an unalloyed good, the truth is that this attempt to reorient the global health economy was part of a much bigger agenda. An agenda that would ultimately lead to greater profits for big pharma companies, greater control for the Gates Foundation over the field of global health, and greater power for Bill Gates to shape the course of the future for billions of people around the planet."

You should read Barron et al, 2018, Psychiatry Res.

They identified some fascinating links between schizotypal disorders and conspiracy beliefs. With psychotherapy and medication, you can live a normal, productive life.

They identified some fascinating links between schizotypal disorders and conspiracy beliefs. With psychotherapy and medication, you can live a normal, productive life.
Yeah, big brother loves you...

WHO, CDC & Gates Foundation Defunded Because of Vaccine Fraud

April 24, 2020
BREAKING NEWS – Government Funding Pulled from Gates Foundation, WHO and CDC (Center for Disease Control).

(U.S. Government lost LANDMARK VACCINE LAWSUIT in 2018.)

Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed vaccine documentary, ‘VAXXED’ and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory.

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/

They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were NONE! Zero, zilch, nada!

~ ~ ~

Here are the huge legal and practical implications in this victory for the American people:

This means that the US Department of Health and Human Services and all vaccine makers have been deceiving the American people for over 30 years about the effectiveness and safety of vaccines.

This may ultimately mean that the continuing existence — at least in their current form — of five US “healthcare” agencies is now in doubt: the CDC, the FDA, the IOM, the NIH and the “Health” part of DHHS itself!

This may also threaten the existence of state medical boards and exclusive medical guilds like the AMA.

This means that vaccine makers have been fraudulently exempt from what all other pharmaceutical drug makers have been forced to do concerning biannual recertification for quality and effectiveness — meaning that their vaccines have never been tested for quality and have had no proven safety or effectiveness for over 30 years.

This case can now be legally cited by all parents fraudulently mandated by any government/ organizational regulation/ requirements that they must vaccinate their children for school or any other activity to stop the forced vaccination of their children.

This case can now be legally cited by all employees being mandated by their employers to be vaccinated in order to retain their jobs.

This case can now be legally cited by all those who seek compensation for vaccine injury.

The future of allopathic medicine in its current form is now in doubt, and the global pharmaceutical cartel, since almost all of the drugs allopathic practitioners prescribe come from pharmaceutical corporations that have also committed vaccine fraud and injury. (edited)

LIABILITY: All government officials who have passed laws legalizing vaccine fraud at the state, national, or international level, or otherwise aided and abetted this vaccine fraud can now be charged with vaccine fraud, criminal malfeasance and in some cases, war crimes under the Nuremberg Code.

Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Yeah, big brother loves you..

In 1908, G.K. Chesterton published orthodoxy. In it, he describes the madman, in an insane asylum, that believes that there is a conspiracy against him. When people try to tell him there is no conspiracy, the insane man says believes that proves it, because that’s what a conspirator would say.

So when you respond, “Big Brother loves you”, I see the rantings of the insane.

Reactions: wfdddore
So when you respond, “Big Brother loves you”, I see the rantings of the insane.
HA! Yup, I'm insane

Since you are ignoring vaccine fraud from the Gates Foundation, WHO and CDC, you obviously are having trouble coping with the information. Cognitive dissonance?

Plandemic.jpg

HA! Yup, I'm insane

Since you are ignoring vaccine fraud from the Gates Foundation, WHO and CDC, you obviously are having trouble coping with the information. Cognitive dissonance?

Plandemic.jpg

There is nothing to ignore because the vaccine fraud you allude to did not happen. The CDC's funding was not pulled. The CDC was not raided by the FBI in 2017. The information you presented is wrong.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

CDC funding in 2017: 7.2 Billion
CDC funding in 2018: 8.2 Billion
CDC funding in 2019: 7.3 Billion
CDC funding in 2020: 7.96 Billion

Here is yet another study that shows no link between MMR vaccines and autisms.

Here's the Danish study showing now link to vaccines and autism (BTW, the vaccines used in Denmark are made by Merck and GlaxoSmithKline)

https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/...la-vaccination-autism-nationwide-cohort-study

Here's a study showing belief in conspiracy theories and it's link to schizotypal disorders:
PLoS One. 2019 Dec 3;14(12):e0225964. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0225964. eCollection 2019.

More data on conspiracy theory believers:
"New research by Josh Hart, associate professor of psychology, suggests that people with certain personality traits and cognitive styles are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories. The research was recently published in the Journal of Individual Differences.

"These people tend to be more suspicious, untrusting, eccentric, needing to feel special, with a tendency to regard the world as an inherently dangerous place," Hart said. "They are also more likely to detect meaningful patterns where they might not exist..."

As the women in Tennesse like to say, Bless your heart....

You're saying this didn't happen??? I'll defer to your brilliance...

Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed vaccine documentary, ‘VAXXED’ and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory.

They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were NONE! Zero, zilch, nada!

You're saying this didn't happen??? I'll defer to your brilliance...

I am saying that court case did not show vaccine safety fraud, it showed was HHS wasn’t generating the summary biannual report of the data like they were supposed to. ICAN did not ask for safety data. They FOAI’ed any reports sent to the committee on energy and commerce or committee on labor and Human Resources pursuant to the law that requires an biannual report of the data. HHS said they weren’t making the summary reports, but literally publishes the safety data the reports would summarize.

Here is how this went :

HHS: You are correct, we didn’t generate the biannual report summarizing our findings like we should, but here is safety data results for Each vaccine batch.

ICAN: We don’t want the safety data, we want the report.

HHS: We didn’t make the reports, but literally here is the safety data testing for every batch.

ICAN: We asked HHS for safety testing documents & they didn’t provide any, zilch, nada, proving they don’t safety test vaccines!

HHS: You asked for the biannual reports, which we admit we should have been producing. Here is the safety testing data, which we publish.

ICAN: No reports means HHS isn’t safety testing vaccines and it’s fraud!!!!

Independent 3rd party scientists: Daniel Solomon John Hopkins: HHS does a lot of vaccine monitoring.

ICAN: we won a major lawsuit proving vaccine fraud!!!

FDA: Here is a summary of our vaccine monitoring and links to our vaccine surveillance testing.

ICAN: Ignore the actual data the FDA publishes, HHS didn’t generate a report summarizing the data so it’s FRAUD!!!

Rational people: Look at the data in the FDA links showing vaccine testing. It was stupid they weren’t generating the biannual reports like they were supposed to, but here is the data. And I know FDA inspectors that visit vaccine sites.

Irrational people: Don’t look at the actual data, ICAN said they won a major lawsuit showing vaccine safety fraud.

So either 1. HHS didn’t generate the summary report like they were supposed to of all the safety data or 2. HHS didn’t have the report because all the safety data isn’t real, the safety data is made up, all those FDA inspectors aren’t inspecting anything when they go onsite, and it’s a massive vaccine fraud perpetrated by thousands of people.

Try applying Occam’s razor to this.

Bill Gates may have created coronavirus to microchip people

By Bob Fredericks

April 13, 2020

Roger Stone suggested Monday that Bill Gates may have had a hand in the creation of coronavirus so that he could plant microchips in people’s heads to know who has and has not been tested for COVID-19.

“Whether Bill Gates played some role in the creation and spread of this virus is open for vigorous debate. I have conservative friends who say it’s ridiculous and others say absolutely,” Stone told Joe Piscopo, host of the radio program “The Answer” on 970 AM, who had asked about conspiracy theories regarding the pandemic.

“He and other globalists are using it for mandatory vaccinations and microchipping people so we know if they’ve been tested. Over my dead body. Mandatory vaccinations? No way, Jose!” Stone told a fawning Piscopo, who referred to President Trump’s longtime adviser as “a legend.”

Gates has long been an outspoken advocate for preparing for a global health crisis like coronavirus.

Stone also weighed in on the presidential race, calling Joe Biden “an exceptionally weak candidate. The guy’s just not all there.”

Asked by the former “Saturday Night Live” star whether Gov. Andrew Cuomo would be a better candidate than Biden, Stone said a Cuomo candidacy was not likely to happen.

“I think he’s done a very good job. He’s enhanced his position with the public. He’s a strong communicator, he speaks the people’s language,” he said of Cuomo.

“In order for Cuomo to emerge, Biden would have to get hit by a bus, [and] God forbid we’re not for that. I think [a Cuomo nomination is] a fantasy by the Democrats who see Biden as an intrinsically weak candidate.”

But he also said Trump was no shoo-in — especially if the economy remains in the toilet because of the pandemic.

“Anybody who tells you what’s going to happen in 2020 doesn’t know what they are talking about,” he said.

“I believe the president will be elected, but I think it’ll be a tougher fight than people think.”

Stone also weighed in on the presidential race, calling Joe Biden “an exceptionally weak candidate. The guy’s just not all there.”

Asked by the former “Saturday Night Live” star whether Gov. Andrew Cuomo would be a better candidate than Biden, Stone said a Cuomo candidacy was not likely to happen.

“I think he’s done a very good job. He’s enhanced his position with the public. He’s a strong communicator, he speaks the people’s language,” he said of Cuomo.

“In order for Cuomo to emerge, Biden would have to get hit by a bus, [and] God forbid we’re not for that. I think [a Cuomo nomination is] a fantasy by the Democrats who see Biden as an intrinsically weak candidate.”

But he also said Trump was no shoo-in — especially if the economy remains in the toilet because of the pandemic.

“Anybody who tells you what’s going to happen in 2020 doesn’t know what they are talking about,” he said.

“I believe the president will be elected, but I think it’ll be a tougher fight than people think.”

Yep, LA is now implementing a do as we say or we turn off your water and electricity!

Tyranny and the New World Order are here. Welcome to the Orwellian future.

Reactions: MTLynn
Ahh, Lynn. See you are still spreading your Qanon conspiracy theories.

If you had told me Lynn was arrested for participating in the capital riot, I would not be surprised at all. I am sure he has his 2 weeks of foods, he is still trusting the plan, and he is just waiting for martial law when all the satanic pedophiles are arrested and Trump emerges as the savior of the country while all the actors / democrats are arrested. We are just too blind....

If you had told me Lynn was arrested for participating in the capital riot
I was hiding out with joe biden in his basement...

In 2016, Jerome Corsi stated that the Trump election was a military operation. My understanding is that Flynn is now in control.

Yeah, Trump Jr is a nut job too

We agree on that. He’s seems to be a spoiled trust fund baby that rode his daddy’s coattail. He seems like a low IQ guy with a famous name.

As someone who lands in the Libertarian / Conservative side of the political spectrum, it will be fascinating to watch what Trump does to the GOP. If he creates this rumored Patriot Party, then many in the Qanon/Alt Right extreme right will follow - he may essentially split that vote & lead to Dems being entrenched in national elections for years while his family makes a lot of money.

ADVERTISEMENT