ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Big Joe Interview with Vattiato

MidTennMtneer

All American
Nov 13, 2013
Prime example of the improvements we've made.

* A laid back interview not in a studio or press conference. The students and customers see cameras etc and wonder, want to know more. Seeing us do things like this outside of a controlled environment.
* Our color guy and known Nashville radio personality using his listeners and followers to build MT. He's been a great addition.
* NIL...this was at The Boulevard for a reason. Nick is sponsored by them.
* Posting this on our socials. We didn't do this in the past. Our Social Media team has really stepped up
* CDM. His willingness to let his players be open like this only helps the program connect more with the community

When you add up the fresh start, Mason's active engagement in the community, increased effort to increase exposure, and just the mere presence of the construction, there's definitely a vibe - one that perhaps could result in a big crowd for the first game.

I've said it before on here, but every time I hear Nick speak, I come away more and more impressed with him and how he carries himself. Seems like a great kid, good ambassador for the program and the school, and a great get for QB1.

Quoting myself, I've called Nick a bad ass. I have been and remain very high on him. The issue for us with him at the helm has never been his ability it's been about the OL. Will quote myself further below stated a year ago. Look what he's done with terrible protection. What could he do with a good line? Will he have it this year?

He has a good feel for the game. I’ve liked him even through that first atrocious start…I'm going to take it a step further with Nick. If (and this is a big if), there's enough OL to provide protection, Nick will be the highest rated QB under Stock sans Brent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT