ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Belmont tickets / roll call

MTOleBlue

All American
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
Just as an FYI -- I just got my 2 tickets to the Belmont game in Nashville on Wednesday December 14th at 7pm. They are only $12 for reserved tickets. Got mine right behind the Blue Raider bench in section 114. There are still a lot of seats left in 111, 112, and 113 which is the corner by the MT team bench. They are going pretty quick though so I'd go ahead and get them.

EDIT: Here's the link to buy tix

https://prod3.agileticketing.net/we...=237274~8f20b3e0-3ad7-4342-8202-15df93d003f6&

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceRaider
Depending on your group size the flex pack is a good deal. 10 tix for $69. We have 7 going so far so even if we give away the extra 3 we are saving money. Plus most of the seats left in 114 are being held for flex packs.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Flex pack is the way to go if you have a big group going. It's just 2 of us in my group right now with maybe 4 more getting tickets later if they can go ... either way, $12 a ticket or ~$7 is very good deal to see what's potentially our best team ever here at MT play in Nashville versus a local team.

I'll be with my mother. I'm guessing we will be able to cop tickets somewhere near the gymnasium.

I'll be with my mother. I'm guessing we will be able to cop tickets somewhere near the gymnasium.
Hopefully. Their arena only seats 5,100 or so ... and if we have a huge showing, it could be sold out and a hard ticket to find

Find it a little hard to believe that it would sell out when it did not come close according to their announced attendance for the game with their arch rival Lipscomb.
That's surprising. I figured the battle of the BLVD would attract a full house.

Interesting. Are you going Wednesday? If you are feel free to stop by and visit!

hard to predict, looking at what's on my work schedule that day and the next morning it is not likely but my schedule is subject to change at the last minute.

That surprises me. I guess I was thinking they still had a fan base after the last time we went it was almost full. Maybe it'll surprise. Judging by that, the only way it sells out is if we bring 2,500 fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT