ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Selling 2 tickets to MTSU-VT football at 50yrd line

Aug 16, 2021
Hi peeps!

I own VT season tickets for football and I have 2 tickets available for the MTSU-VT game. Now you may think that you are going to be blown out by VT. Normally this would be true, but we also lost to ODU and Liberty, so all bets are off with a Justin Fuente squad! My seats are in the Visitors Stand, Section 31 (50yd line), Row 4C, Seats 20-22. The attached photo is from previous seasons, and is actually two rows farther than these new tickets.

I'm asking for Face Value ($45) each or something around that. I'm flexible. Game is on Saturday, Sept 11, 2pm. My contact info is menorton@gmail.com

VT offers an official ticket transfer (email or mobile), so we will use this.

Here's to a good game!

Great seats. We had thought about driving up for this game but it interferes with my son's baseball schedule, so I'll catch this one on TV. Only thing I know about the game is that we will "compete" even if we lose 50-0 (inside joke on this board)

Had the opportunity to attend a VT game in Blacksburg a few years back. Didn’t have a dog in the hunt. Tailgating was pretty good, game atmosphere was FUN. Sat on the side opposite the press box. Man those steps were old and steep. Got me a big ole turkey leg.Nice place. Had a great time. Don’t get jingling the keys tho.

hahah the jingling of they keys is because its a KEY PLAY. As in really ****ing important that we either get the stop, or get the 1st down/TD. So you jingle your keys.

Why not go back again? I still have these tickets

hahah the jingling of they keys is because its a KEY PLAY. As in really ****ing important that we either get the stop, or get the 1st down/TD. So you jingle your keys.

Why not go back again? I still have these tickets
There was a time I would have already made arrangements to be at this game. But, after being a 20 yr season ticket holder and traveler to most away games, I have taken an oath to not spend one red cent on this program until the current administration and staff are gone. Don’t expect too many MT fans in Blacksburg. Player parents and university freeloaders will be about it. Apathy has set in for MT faithful. Hope you sell your tickets.

I used to go on a lot of road trips to follow the Blue Raiders, but after so many trips the past decade or so with no wins to show, I have pretty much shut my road tripping down until this coach/AD/President regime is gone as well. There have been a handful of road wins I have missed, but I don't regret missing those. The last road win I witnessed was a road win over a hapless memphis program back in 2012. My road excursions since have been complete humiliations, leaving me angry, aggravated, and determined not to spend a dime following this program on the road.

Under a different head coach and circumstances I would have jumped on the tickets.

I used to go on a lot of road trips to follow the Blue Raiders, but after so many trips the past decade or so with no wins to show, I have pretty much shut my road tripping down until this coach/AD/President regime is gone as well. There have been a handful of road wins I have missed, but I don't regret missing those. The last road win I witnessed was a road win over a hapless memphis program back in 2012. My road excursions since have been complete humiliations, leaving me angry, aggravated, and determined not to spend a dime following this program on the road.

Under a different head coach and circumstances I would have jumped on the tickets.
Ironic to this thread, that hapless Memphis program Stockstill beat in 2012 was Fuente’s first season at Memphis. 😂

Like you the last time I left a road trip FB game with a victory was in Memphis.

Quit going to road trips at P-5 schools several years ago when I realized that the big time programs were getting ever increasing amounts of the media coverage and casual fan interest. I've missed seeing the BRs play in some venues I would like to see but I just don't want to donate even one cent to a Power 5 school's coffers through ticket sales or purchase at a concession stand.

ADVERTISEMENT