ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING 2025 Target Decommits from Clemson

jakeboldenbrp

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2024
Shelbyville, TN
Reese Beaty (2025 guard from York Institue) has decommitted from Clemson after Amanda Butler was fired on Tuesday.

Beaty had an unofficial visit in June of ‘22 to MTSU and has 26 D1 offers including Belmont, WKU, Tenn. Tech, and Chatt.

Wonder if she is the daughter of former MT standout, Jessica Beaty? I believe she was from that area, possibly attending York.
Afraid not. Jessica married Neil Capps (head basketball coach at Stone Memorial in Crossville, TN) and had two kids. Their oldest, Emma graduated from Garner-Webb last year. Their youngest, Cade is a junior at Stone Memorial with a couple D1 offers from Tennessee Tech and Radford.

Coming back to this, Clemson hired UTC's coach, so I'm sure there is at least a little familiarity there with Shawn Poppie already offering her according to the first post in this thread and then just him knowing the state he was coaching in

Reactions: jakeboldenbrp
Coming back to this, Clemson hired UTC's coach, so I'm sure there is at least a little familiarity there with Shawn Poppie already offering her according to the first post in this thread and then just him knowing the state he was coaching in

Good point, Poppie at UTC was her most recent offer on 8/31/23. She's made unofficial visits to Belmont, Murray State, and SMU since then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT