ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Preseason Media Poll Is Out

I'll be honest. I won't fuss in the least for 4th spot as that would put us in the 6-6/7-5 realm. For CDM's first year, I would have zero complaints with that.

Login to view embedded media
That's much better than I was expecting. I would like to see it, but I am keeping expections low this year.

FOOTBALL Preseason Media Poll Is Out

I'll be honest. I won't fuss in the least for 4th spot as that would put us in the 6-6/7-5 realm. For CDM's first year, I would have zero complaints with that.

Login to view embedded media
Reactions: SpaceRaider

FOOTBALL Positives and concerns heading into fall camp?

How do we look getting off the bus?

To be honest, I haven't kept up with the roster all that much with all the movement, so I'm not sure I have an opinion about a position group or something like that. But one thing that always stuck with me was that Stock's teams never looked like major FBS college football players to me from a ht/wt standpoint. It's probably too early to get the roster to flip or to make major gains in S&C, but I want to see some dudes who look like they belong on college football field from the moment they run out of the tunnel.
Based on what has been shared on various socials & articles, expect MT FB to look like, well, a football team. Something it hasn't looked like since Spray left.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Stock's record after Spray left went south. Under Matt Hickman (Spray's replacment), MT FB lacked size, speed, and explosiveness.

I think you'll see a little more of that under Mason, but it still may be a year or two away.

FOOTBALL GoMiddle NCAA 25 Dynasty League sign ups ITT....

I was expecting the same thing. It’s still a great game.

I’m ready to start or join an online dynasty when others are. I’m PS5 and as said before online dynasty doesn’t allow for cross play. I think it would be fun to pick a conference and all play in the same one but am open to whatever!
Ok...

I don't have a PS5 or the latest XBOX, but I thought cross play was allowed?

Single game cross play is ok?
Dynasty cross play is not ok?

To be honest, I haven't kept up with the roster all that much with all the movement, so I'm not sure I have an opinion about a position group or something like that. But one thing that always stuck with me was that Stock's teams never looked like major FBS college football players to me from a ht/wt standpoint. It's probably too early to get the roster to flip or to make major gains in S&C, but I want to see some dudes who look like they belong on college football field from the moment they run out of the tunnel.
It’s going to look a lot better under this strength staff for sure. Might be a year or two away up front tho

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT