ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING Recruiting Updates

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
Sorry for the pauses in communication fellas - this move to Florida has been brutal on many fronts. But...I'm starting to settle in here and wanted to give you guys an update on things as we inch closer to the next round of Signing Day madness.

Obviously, there are a lot of eyes on visits right now. That tells us a lot and really starts to formulate that picture for us, and I hope to get a better idea of who's coming this weekend in the next 24 hours or so. But from an overall perspective, here's how things are shaping up:

3-star ATH Greg Grate - haven't been able to confirm this myself just yet, but Grate is said to be heading to MT this weekend. It looks like MT is also the front runner for him, so a good visit may very well lock him down with the Blue Raiders.

3-star ATH Jarek Campbell - The local Riverdale product has been a Louisville commit since June, but MT is trying to sneak in here and play a hand late. Not sure if something specific precipitated this late push, but it would definitely be quite the coup to keep the hometown kid local. Keeping a watchful eye on this one.

WR Artie Henry
- Henry is still high on MT, but others are in the mix here. He's visiting Marshall this weekend and is also picking up more activity on the recruiting trail in general.

WR Joseph Norwood - mentioned him a month or so ago, but worth noting this kid has started to blow up! In the last two weeks, he's picked up multiple offers, including USM, Coastal Carolina, Kent State, Texas State and Georgia State. MT is still in the mix here, but whereas they were one of the only FBS programs on the radar, the waters are a lot more muddy now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News