ADVERTISEMENT

Ducks or Buckeyes

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Not really fond of oregon but absolutely despise the big ten, the osu coach, and osu. Hoping for a really huge blowout win for the Ducks.

I think that the Ducks will be too fast for Ohio State. I also don't see Ohio State pounding it down the field too many times. Oregon 31-24.

Oregon has been my "other team" for many years now. It's nice to see them in the title game again.

I do believe Oregon is the more talented team but the Ducks have a really bad habit of folding under pressure. Ohio State obviously has a legit team and that RB of theirs is, in my opinion, the most talented in college football though he doesn't have the big goddy numbers like other players because he doesn't get the ball as often.

We shall see. Really hoping the whole 4th string QB thing finally bites the Bucks. Currently live in Columbus Ohio and absolutely can't stand listening to talk radio here because they're blind and foolish homers. It hurt watching Bama get beat by them.

This post was edited on 1/10 6:01 AM by sWiley

Pretty much played out just how I thought it would. Typical Oregon football when all the chips are on the table. Folds like a cheap tent.

Speed and power beats just plain speed.

Oregon needed to turn it into a track meet, and they kept shooting themselves in the foot early with dropped passes and Mariota wasn't especially accurate (he never is - how this guy ends up a 1st round pick i'll never know).

That let OSU grind it out, and OSU's offensive line just blew open holes in the Oregon front 7 all night long.

Originally posted by RaiderDoug:

Speed and power beats just plain speed.

Oregon needed to turn it into a track meet, and they kept shooting themselves in the foot early with dropped passes and Mariota wasn't especially accurate (he never is - how this guy ends up a 1st round pick i'll never know).

That let OSU grind it out, and OSU's offensive line just blew open holes in the Oregon front 7 all night long.
I actually think Mariotta is pretty accurate. He made some very good throws last night, but I was disappointed in his arm strength and anticipation on some throws

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT