ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING Down the stretch..

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
As we head down the final stretch of the recruiting cycle - here's the latest that I'm hearing around MT and how the class will shape up.

KeSean Brown is reportedly down to MT or App State. MT was able to ward off Colorado State, but he's visiting State the weekend of the 18th, so we'll have a pretty good idea of which way he's leaning after that. Worth noting that he has NOT decommitted from MT at this time, but he's definitely on the fence at this time.

Deven Brantley - this is a name we threw out much earlier in the cycle. Things tapered off between him and MT as his offers started rolling in, but it appears as though things have heated back up here recently.

Deonte' Stanley - remember him? Stanley committed to UCF back in August, but did not sign with the Knights during the early period. MT has not backed off one bit here, either. They are really pushing the ability to play early and often versus sitting and waiting his turn at UCF. This will be a tough flip, but if MT can get him to town for a visit, I would say that would be a great sign.

Zaylin Wood - mentioned him yesterday, but it appears MT is lined up to get him in town for a visit the weekend of the 25th. He's slotted to be at Troy this weekend and Iowa State the next. I think MT is in a good spot here, though. We're watching this one closely.

Eyin Wood - Wood recently took an in-home visit from Dustin Royston. This deal strikes me as a backup plan to Stanley if they can't pull him in, but given MT's affinity for receivers, they might be looking to land both

Visiting this Weekend:

Richard Kinley - talked about him earlier in the week. Pretty good offer sheet and he's a legacy prospect. MT is in a real good position here.

Quindarius Dunnigan - a recent recipient of an offer, Chattanooga native Quindarius Dunnigan will be in town this weekend. Strikes me as a backup plan to KeSean Brown.

That's all I've got for now - I will update this thread as the weekend rolls on...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News