ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Blue & White Spring Game

Way too low I would think, they haven’t put out an official number but I would guess it will be around 28-29k.
They removed the entire upper deck of the side they are working on. We were close to 30k at capacity before construction. It's much less now. 24k would fill it up now. We also don't know if that's the extent of it. Safety codes might require a certain distance from any on going building work. That I don't know.

They removed the entire upper deck of the side they are working on. We were close to 30k at capacity before construction. It's much less now. 24k would fill it up now. We also don't know if that's the extent of it. Safety codes might require a certain distance from any on going building work. That I don't know.
Capacity: 30,788

They only are removing the upper deck above the end zone which has already been removed. I would be willing to bet any amount of money you are comfortable with to Build Blue that it is not less than 26k. I work in construction and we bid that job so I have a little bit of an advantage though lol.

They removed the entire upper deck of the side they are working on. We were close to 30k at capacity before construction. It's much less now. 24k would fill it up now.

Capacity: 30,788

They only are removing the upper deck above the end zone which has already been removed. I would be willing to bet any amount of money you are comfortable with to Build Blue that it is not less than 26k. I work in construction and we bid that job so I have a little bit of an advantage though lol.
I was talking about this season. The building won't be done this season with a construction zone and such. The building will bring back some seats once it's built. Hell, if we averaged more than 15k per game in REAL attendance, I'd be shocked.

Reactions: ewglenn
I was talking about this season. The building won't be done this season with a construction zone and such. The building will bring back some seats once it's built. Hell, if we averaged more than 15k per game in REAL attendance, I'd be shocked.
They were working during the spring game and all of the seating was open. I would guess that will be the same procedure for this season. I could be wrong on that though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT