ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Dobson now 3 stars with 5.6 RR?

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
Was a 2 star recruit previously from what I recall. He might get some P5 offers if he has a big senior year.

I'm afraid this kid will blow up before too long. I hope he sticks his commitment out but you never know. All I takes is a UT offer and he's as good as gone.

Was a 2 star recruit previously from what I recall. He might get some P5 offers if he has a big senior year.

He was actually unrated. That's his first ranking as far as I know. He's had a hellavu summer though. Big boys will come calling but his size is a pretty big deterrent for a lot of them.

I'm afraid this kid will blow up before too long. I hope he sticks his commitment out but you never know. All I takes is a UT offer and he's as good as gone.
UT is crunched when it comes to commit numbers. They have 24 commitments and they are taking 25 or so this cycle. I agree about Dobson. His tape is very impressive

Last edited:
I agree Casey. I really like the film on Turner. He reminds me a ton of WKU commit Davis Shanley, who is also severely underrated IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT