ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL youth is wasted on the wrong people, wku te arrested

How much money did he just lose out on? The NFL has clearly shown they will take players with questionable behaviors, but some of those same type players do tend to slide down the board on draft day. Lower pick = less $$

Youth wasted on the wrong people is a great quote. Love it in It's A Wonderful Life. I didn't appreciate that line when I was a young man as much as I do now that I'm well into middle age.

If the events in the article are true, I would have knocked his a$$ out too.

"I'm bout to get drafted in the NFL. Let's go to some crap bar so I can put a mid east dude in the hospital. After he's life flighted to Nashville for a brain hemorrhage, we can then run from the crops and resist arrest. Sound like a fun night out? BTW, do you have 10k I can borrow to pay my bail?"

What a Moron. Next time, drink at the house.

"If the events in the article are true, I would have knocked his a$$ out too."

Maybe, but if it's not life threatening self defense, Higbee is 100% liable. The dude fell, hit his head, had a brain hemorrhage and was life flighted to Skyline. It's a whole different matter now. Criminal charges and a big civil suit. He won't get drafted now either. That one move just cost him potentially a couple million or so.

Higbee 6-5, 250 lbs, this middle eastern guy must be absolutely huge not to have thought better of messing with him. The story sounds more than a little fishy.....

They're at a bar and both parties are drunk as hell. You don't need a CSI team to put those puzzle pieces together. Witnesses saw Higbee hit em and no one saw the Mid east dude even lift his arms. The odds are pretty good Higbee is 100% liable.

Not to mention witnesses say he was using racial slurs. Between draft stock and lawsuit this is a multi million dollar mistake for the kid.

Not to mention witnesses say he was using racial slurs. Between draft stock and lawsuit this is a multi million dollar mistake for the kid.

from reddit:

"I was at the bar last night where he did this. There was a guy on the phone speaking what sounded like arabic & Higbee was calling him a towel-head, a member of ISIS & that he should go back to his country. He was getting in this dude's face calling him the n word, and more until he sucker punched him & knocked him out. He ran away & was yelling more shit until the police got there...."

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL_Draft/comments/4e6ust/former_wku_te_tyler_higbee_arrested_charged_with/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT